8/10 at KC - Cueto vs. Bubic (7:10 start)

Texsox

3 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

The “approaches” at the plate couldn’t be more asinine and assbackwards, but they need a scape goat at season’s end…

Probably why they're waiting until the offseason so they can say at that point it's their priority to address Menechino's spot because swing changes are too much to deal with during the season.

Edited by caulfield12

6 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

He was about 2 feet from the bag, how do you trip getting back.  When the ball is hanging in the air and you know it's bound to be caught you should already be on the base waiting for the catch.  Once the catch is made you start towards home trying to draw a throw.  In this case the LF was sleeping and a heads up base runner may have taken advantage of that and scored.

You are absolutely right.  What use is too advance two feet in case the ball drops. If it drops you will score regardless.  Isn’t Super Joe telling Abreu to get ready to tag up?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

I think Jason genuinely likes Stone, but I don’t think he loves working with him at this point.  Stone only loves the hand that feeds him anymore.  

i've never sensed that at all

Just now, fathom said:

Hahn’s already started talking about the lack of homers.  Frank will be gone after the season I’m sure.

Don’t get your hopes up, we’re 1.5 back and still play the twins/guardians 15 times. If they back into this I don’t see it.