Official NBA 22-23

Bulls add another solid 3 and D role played in Torrey Craig. Again nothing flashy and won't "Move the needle" but a good add nonetheless.  

He actually started 60 games last year for the Suns. 

Edited by scs787

On 7/4/2023 at 10:39 AM, scs787 said:

Vuc is criminally underrated. He gets unfairly tagged as a bad defender merely because he doesn't block shots. 

I hope they do change the offense to give him more touches. 

Come on now man, he is slow in the paint and is awful against the pick and roll.  They abused him all year last year 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Come on now man, he is slow in the paint and is awful against the pick and roll.  They abused him all year last year 

also we get torched in offensive rebounding. Not all him, but it's also not not him. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

I don’t think anyone is really worried about him not blocking shots.  It’s the slow feet, lack of rotation, lazy effort, etc. 

4 hours ago, Harry Chappas said:

It is amazing how the JR franchises are run and so spot on with the carrot theory of JR only interested in having a team good enough to be interesting but never going all in. 

And in both cases its clear when you have that as your top goal you aren't going to find the talent to even get you there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bmags said:

And in both cases its clear when you have that as your top goal you aren't going to find the talent to even get you there.

You say that now, but once Javon Freeman-Liberty, Carlik Jones, Dalen Terry, Onuralp Bitim, Julian Phillips, Justin Lewis, Adama Sanogo, and Jontay Porter destroy the Summer and G-Leagues, they'll become the next Heat.

I do have moments of wanting to believe. It requires believing this shooting coach turning around every single athletic single dimensional wing into a top 3 pt shooter with ferocious defense.

But that lasts a few seconds.

35 minutes ago, bmags said:

I do have moments of wanting to believe. It requires believing this shooting coach turning around every single athletic single dimensional wing into a top 3 pt shooter with ferocious defense.

But that lasts a few seconds.

Based on a highlight reel, which we all know are absolute gospel, I think we can safely call Bitim a Turkish Lavine.

On 6/29/2023 at 8:57 PM, BigHurt3515 said:

Someone said it earlier but this team desperately needs shooters and a PG. I am not sure how we make it happen but I feel like it has been a long time since we had a knock down 3 point shooter as a role guy

Front court size and rim protection are also lacking.  That's a lot of deficiencies.  You wouldn't know who constructed that roster, would you?😃

2 hours ago, Stinky Stanky said:

Front court size and rim protection are also lacking.  That's a lot of deficiencies.  You wouldn't know who constructed that roster, would you?😃

Real disappointed they didn't get Mo Bamba. At this point I'd give Bol Bol a shot. I don't think he's ever gonna be great, but he was a good rim protector and definitely adds size. 

They've added shooting and if you squint real hard Carter looks like he could be a starting level PG. 

Has the Ball exception gone through??