ST: 3/10, Sox at Cubs, 2pm, Marquee

flavum

Just got back from the game. Seeing Ramos in person has me a believer, he’s gonna be in the majors it’s just a matter of not if but when. Benintendi should have easily scored on that double in the 1st. Grandal swinging it pretty well and Vaughn looked good as well. Overall for a game that means nothing it was pretty fun to watch. Excited for my remaining games down here in Arizona 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Vote4Pedro said:

Just got back from the game. Seeing Ramos in person has me a believer, he’s gonna be in the majors it’s just a matter of not if but when. Benintendi should have easily scored on that double in the 1st. Grandal swinging it pretty well and Vaughn looked good as well. Overall for a game that means nothing it was pretty fun to watch. Excited for my remaining games down here in Arizona 

Has the weather gotten any better?

9 hours ago, BigHurt3515 said:

We are missing the guy who should probably be hitting 3rd at the moment (Robert), not really concerned. 

Beni was still 3rd when they were in the lineup together.  

I personally am fine with it.  It's advantageous to bat your best hitter 2nd (Robert) and a lefty breaks up the Anderson/Robert/Eloy righty heavy top.  it's uncoventional but allows your best hitter at 2 and breaks it up.

9 hours ago, BigHurt3515 said:

We are missing the guy who should probably be hitting 3rd at the moment (Robert), not really concerned. 

Yeah it’s probably just me reading too much into nothing.  It’s hard to get much of a read on Grifol so far. 

59 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

Yeah it’s probably just me reading too much into nothing.  It’s hard to get much of a read on Grifol so far. 

I, for one, am not crazy for his bullpen management so far this Spring 😎

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tnetennba said:

Grif has already stated he likes Andy B in the 3 spot. I think he’s there for at least the start of the regular season.  

• Like 1