Sox @ Padres, Clevinger vs Snell

Heads22

2 hours ago, Autumn Dreamin said:

FWIW, from MLBTR:

That's highly debatable that quote from MLBTR. Great fielder who had a career year in juiced ball 2019 . 4 War in 2021 with Career High OBP but barely got above .400 slugging. Cratered last year . Injuries? Maybe . Career lows in just about all offensive categories. Crucial year for him. Has to get to at least 2021 levels and improve the BABIP back up to normal for him. Trouble is we have no idea whats normal with him.

Outside of 2019 his Slugging % is around .400

When you talk about Moncada 2019 shouldn't be talked about any more. Major outlier because of the ball.

I'm not saying Burger is the answer at 3rd. There's a reason he's playing more now at 1st Base. Hoping Ramos hits a ton this year in his age 21 season . Seems like a good year for him to make a leap.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, wegner said:

How about 4?  I'm sure the White Sox can find a rookie 1B/DH.....they usually have plenty of them around.

Hopefully, Vaughn solidifies that spot this season.  But I also hope that Sosa has a great first couple of months in Charlotte and can move into 2B and at least split time with Andrus that would elevate the team (including bench) over what appears will be a bench with 3 no-hit defensive replacement types.

• Love 1

17 hours ago, maxjusttyped said:

It's impressive how little they've learned from how the best orgs in baseball actually build their teams

You're right and unfortunately for Sox fans, until the uncaring and demented POS owner and his pathetic loser executives RH and KW are gone, the Sox will never learn from the successful organizations in how to build a WS contender.

• Like 1

• Capn12 unpinned this topic