ST- 3/27 and 3/28- Sox at Cubs

flavum

• Quin locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
7 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

Ugh, already sick of seeing that shitbag’s name every five days, and the season hasn’t even started yet. 

Probably best to just move on from it.  Don't have to like him and he is indeed a shitbag.  History suggest he'll probably be on the IL before too long anyway.  From a baseball standpoint, if he can stay healthy, he'll be useful.  Not the first POS the Sox have employed, and won't be the last. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChiSox59 said:

Probably best to just move on from it.  Don't have to like him and he is indeed a shitbag.  History suggest he'll probably be on the IL before too long anyway.  From a baseball standpoint, if he can stay healthy, he'll be useful.  Not the first POS the Sox have employed, and won't be the last. 

I'll try to refrain from mentioning it every time I see his name, but when DV is personal, there is no 'just moving on' from it.  

Just now, BigHurt3515 said:

They still need the work in. Can't go 3-4  days not getting live game action before opening night

I know, just an irrational fear after Moncada coming out achy yesterday. Just need OD to get here!

1 hour ago, ChiSox59 said:

I would love to see him traded. They don't even have to get anything back for him... just take the money off the White Sox books. Good riddance to a trash ass dude.

2 minutes ago, chetkincaid said:

I would love to see him traded. They don't even have to get anything back for him... just take the money off the White Sox books. Good riddance to a trash ass dude.

I'd prefer to have a 5th starter, myself.  But I understand the sentiment. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, flavum said:

I just want Clevinger to be a boring person the next 7 months- treat people right, don’t abuse alcohol or do other drugs, show up on time. It’s not that complicated for him this season. Be boring. 

Also be really, really good. Boring and top 10 Cy Young.

• Capn12 unpinned this topic