5/14- Astros at Sox, 1:10

flavum

1 minute ago, EloyJenkins said:

Giolito will never get this contract he thinks he is worth 

I found it interesting that the minute he finally started putting a few good starts together, his contract situation came up.  

Pass.  The guy is as volatile as it comes.  His velocity issues don't project well long term. 

1 minute ago, HOFHurt35 said:

I found it interesting that the minute he finally started putting a few good starts together, his contract situation came up.  

Pass.  The guy is as volatile as it comes.  His velocity issues don't project well long term. 

Just another great example of what our amazing scouting and development teams can do.

Watching this awful team, I've enjoyed picking up other things from the telecast.  For example, what a douche the scout seat security guy is to the highest paying customers in the stadium.  

Edited by HOFHurt35
  • Fire 1

11 minutes ago, almagest said:

Vaughn having a rough series 

I can’t believe that Pedro is still having Vaughn hitting third, and our hottest hitter Robert hitting 5 th. Vaughn has been a rally killer the last few games, and by hitting Robert 3 rd you assure that he hits in the 1 st inning. IMO.

17 minutes ago, Big Hurtin said:

Peacock does an early game every Sunday.

Didn’t know that, thanks.

I remember back in the 50s some cities like Philadelphia and Baltimore had Blue or Sunday laws where  games couldn’t start before 1PM. Also many cities had curfews where an inning couldn’t start after 1AM.

Edited by The Mighty Mite