Sox @ Tigers 12:40

2 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

I started in the 7th, too, grocery shopping and all. His line looks like the Cease of pre-2022 for sure...strike out ability, and no control.

Which one of us is the lucky one for these guys or is it some weird cosmic duo....The baseball gods need you both to runs errands until the 7th :cool:

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Which one of us is the lucky one for these guys or is it some weird cosmic duo....The baseball gods need you both to runs errands until the 7th :cool:

Definitely not me, I came back late to yesterday's game, and it was a suckfest.

Just now, Capn12 said:

Definitely not me, I came back late to yesterday's game, and it was a suckfest.

I guess it's neither of us...I was here just in time for the Joe Kelly crappy effort yesterday

1 minute ago, The Mighty Mite said:

It’s tougher to hit a homer in left field there than it was at an old Comiskey with the original dimensions pre 1982.

It just feels like one of the 80s era ball parks....huge, cavernous, soul less shell copy cat parks. I've hated Comerica since it was built.

Crochet to be very valauble with effective 2 + inning appearances in close games.

3 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

Any talk of Moncada at second and Burger at third has to stop, I’ve never been a Yoan fan but he’s an excellent third sacker. I would rotate Burger, Sheets and Vaughn at first base and DH while living with  Eloy in RF.

100%. Enough at bats and games for everyone to stay fresh.

• Catcher Grandal 90 Zavala 72
  • First Base Vaughn 130 Sheets 32
  • Second Base Gonzalez 92 Andrus 70
  • Shortstop Anderson 140 Andrus 22
  • Third Base Moncada 140 Burger 22
  • Left Field Benintendi 120 Sheets 42
  • Center Field Robert 135 Hamilton 27
  • Right Field Eloy 120 Sheets 22 Hamilton 20
  • Designated Hitter Burger 100 Sheets 25 Eloy 20 (Vaughn/Moncada/Robert/Grandal) 17