June 14 Sox @ Dodgers

Vote4Pedro

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Because TIm was fielding the ball coming in towards 1st base. You take the out at 1st there every time.

I'm sorry but Elvis is not blameless there. 

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Grifol should be fired.  Also, Tim Anderson is the worst player in baseball the last two months IMO. Completely sucks in every aspect.

So should Katz and that batting coach.   Reinsdorf is not into winning with these coaches. Next up Boston interim manager.

Just now, kitekrazy said:

So should Katz and that batting coach.   Reinsdorf is not into winning with these coaches. Next up Boston interim manager.

The whole way the Hendriks situation was handled is infuriating.  His arm wasn’t close to being 100 pct by the sound of it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Sox losing right now is definitely the best outcome.  They need to be sellers and not buyers.

Problem is you have the same clowns doing the selling but yes I agree the losing should hopefully keep them from their false sense of hope at a minimum.

11 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

You got the wrong sport.  It's not like the NFL.  Plus you are forgetting this organization is horrible at drafting developing. If the Sox were an NFL team they would go for a punter in the 1st round.

I want the Sox to have the highest draft pick possible next year. Right now they would have the 7th pick, if they sell they can get a top 3-5 pick.

And I will say this again, since they’re changed Scouting Directors, I would say that the Sox have drafted pretty well with their picks and resources. You didn’t like the Crochet pick? You didn’t like Montgomery, who’s a top 30 prospect now? Don’t like Schultz?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, harkness99 said:

get the f*** off our team TA...

used to be decent... now leury garcia clone.

Also Vaughn such a horrible defensive player... yikes

one would think "well he can't play defense, stick him at first base, at least he can hit"

that's half the roster and none of the guys can hit

1 minute ago, Joshua Strong said:

I want the Sox to have the highest draft pick possible next year. Right now they would have the 7th pick, if they sell they can get a top 3-5 pick.

And I will say this again, since they’re changed Scouting Directors, I would say that the Sox have drafted pretty well with their picks and resources. You didn’t like the Crochet pick? You didn’t like Montgomery, who’s a top 30 prospect now? Don’t like Schultz?

Crochet pick/utilization was bad

Edited by fathom
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I think he is unless you know exactly where he was starting from and how long it took him to get there. He would have had to be on the SS side of 2nd base by the time flipped the ball so he could stretch for it.

Also Andrus is not a 2nd baseman by trade. He is a SS.

1 minute ago, Vote4Pedro said:

Problem is you have the same clowns doing the selling but yes I agree the losing should hopefully keep them from their false sense of hope at a minimum.

They need to get something for these assets that they have, especially the guys on expiring deals like Giolito, Grandal, Middelton.