And that's a Lance Lynn Gut Check White Sox Winner!

South Side Hit Men

Lance Lynn settles down after a rough two innings to give a much needed six innings and only one more over the final four.

Bullpen buckled down as they have the past two month.

Sox bats explode again, less surprising given they faced a LH starter.

Sox Win! They are awesome!

3rd Inning Fireworks!

Remillard and Tim with two hits each at the top of the order! Very nice.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Snopek said:

Lance Lynn you are a huge dork

I listen to 95% of games, watch video in game and recaps postgame on MLB.com and twitter, but was fortunate to watch today at a bar.

He was totally pissed, glanced back with a mean look. I don't agree with his old school reasoning, but if that's what it takes to get him motivated, I'll cheer for more bunts against Lance.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

I listen to 95% of games, watch video in game and recaps postgame on MLB.com and twitter, but was fortunate to watch today at a bar.

He was totally pissed, glanced back with a mean look. I don't agree with his old school reasoning, but if that's what it takes to get him motivated, I'll cheer for more bunts against Lance.

Instead of being pissed at a guy doing what it takes to get on base, I submit he needs to eat more salads...a LOT more salads. 

• Fire 1

2 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

It was not like he bunted to break up a no hitter. But I agree, whatever he needs to fire himself up. Also, Go pack a fuckin lunch Velazquez.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Hell, if that's what it takes to get him motivated, how about putting this spread next to his stall in the clubhouse for every QS made?

circa-brewing-co-everything.jpg

• Haha 3

Let's just play home run Derby, Lance.

You hate the bunt? I hate the fact you pitchers can't go more than six anymore. I hate the facts there are absolutely no meaningful stats in baseball anymore.

BA is dead stat. Everybody hits 25 or more homers unless the ball is dead that year. Everybody uppercuts and shoots for the fences. Keep striking guys out, Lance. Some of us are not impressed by your Ks. Big deal.

• Like 1