7/1 - Chicago White Sox @ Oakland Athletics - 3:07 PM CDT. TV: NBCSCH; Radio WMVP 1000 AM

Just passing through. Why would anybody of sound mind and body watch this game? I wouldn't watch this game if you gave me 20 dollars. i might watch it if you gave me 100. I'd probably watch it for a minimum of 100.

3 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Just passing through. Why would anybody of sound mind and body watch this game? I wouldn't watch this game if you gave me 20 dollars. i might watch it if you gave me 100. I'd probably watch it for a minimum of 100.

I’m watching because I’m a White Sox fan and want to see them win every game they play. 71 years of this and I can’t change.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

Just now, Joshua Strong said:

Just put the game on and didn’t see the lineups but why is Eloy playing in the field of this ballpark 

Because Sheets sucks even worse. 

Frazier isn't much better, perhaps as bad or worse as well.

Would rather have Hamilton up, he is an upgrade defensively to these three and can rest Robert.

3 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

RHP Dylan Cease on the mound today for the White Sox. Oakland’s original listed SP, RH Kaprielian, was placed on the 15 Day IL. A LHS may potentially go today.

Its time for the Sox to open up a can of whup ass and begin a winning streak NOW.

Starting Lineups pending.

This is White Sox Baseball!

Sox going against a pitcher with an ERA over 8.  Normally means nothing.  We play down to competition often.

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

Would rather have Hamilton up, he is an upgrade defensively to these three and can rest Robert.

I agree but didn’t they call up Hasely?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Actually it might be time for Colas to be called up, he’s been hot lately, had 2 homers last night.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

Actually it might be time for Colas to be called up, he’s been hot lately, had 2 homers last night.

That would be nice. When Romy comes back, I'd go with:

• Starters: C Zavala; 1B Vaughn; 2B Gonzalez; SS Anderson; 3B Burger; LF Benintendi;  CF Robert; RF Colas; DH Eloy
  • Reserves: C/DH Grandal; 2B/SS Andrus; INF/OF: Remillard; OF Hamilton
11 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

The .100  batting line will be named the Tim Anderson line, joining Mendoza in infamy.

Jake Burger is at .120 (6-50) last 14 days.

Edited by South Side Hit Men

3 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

• Starters: C Zavala; 1B Vaughn; 2B Gonzalez; SS Anderson; 3B Burger; LF Benintendi;  CF Robert; RF Colas; DH Burger

You forgot Eloy

4 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

• Starters: C Zavala; 1B Vaughn; 2B Gonzalez; SS Anderson; 3B Burger; LF Benintendi;  CF Robert; RF Colas; DH Burger

I don’t think Romy is a ML player and he should be sent to AAA. 

1 minute ago, Joshua Strong said:

I don’t think Romy is a ML player and he should be sent to AAA. 

He is better than the other alternatives, IMO. Andrus shouldn't be a starter, period. Remillard is going to regress, don't think he is a good everyday player long term.

Romy also gives flexibility, can play corner outfield. At minimum, he is a solid reserve player on the ML roster.