7/22/23: Chicago White Sox @ Minnesota Twins - 6:15 PM CDT TV: Fox Radio WMVP AM 1000

1 minute ago, wegner said:

I saw an article on Victor Reyes hitting well in Charlotte. He's a switch hitter and only 28. Why not give him Sheets spot? I know he would need to be added to the 40 man but Sheets is beyond useless.

Sheets hasn't made anything happen in like a month...

just useless.. ive never seen so many useless players assembled on a team that wasn't trying to lose on puprose.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Batting Averages (Bottom 5 in the box score)

• .218 Burger
  • .211 Andrus
  • .216 Sheets
  • .195 Colas
  • .161 Zavala

Bench: Perez .167

Wearing a walking boot: Vaughn .244

So it's not just me? The #s seems to back up my "this offense sucks" theory

• Thanks 1

Just now, wegner said:

I saw an article on Victor Reyes hitting well in Charlotte. He's a switch hitter and only 28. Why not give him Sheets spot? I know he would need to be added to the 40 man but Sheets is beyond useless.

That would be asking for the GM to have some sort of imagination, which for the last 10 years his only imagination is his obsession on relief pitchers. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

I saw an article on Victor Reyes hitting well in Charlotte. He's a switch hitter and only 28. Why not give him Sheets spot? I know he would need to be added to the 40 man but Sheets is beyond 

How didn't he get a shot before fucking Clint Frazier....they are clueless morons

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, HOFHurt35 said:

That would be asking for the GM to have some sort of imagination, which for the last 10 years his only imagination is his obsession on relief pitchers. 

And winning the battle with the media...and against Sox fans.

Twins' announcers trying to be optimistic Sox can "rebuild in 3-4 years."

3 minutes ago, wegner said:

Reyes has 1200 ABs in MLB with a .264 average. After his rookie year he had 4 years over .250. He would instantly be one of or too 5 hitters.  Better than grandal, andrus, sheets, seby, colas, perez, burger. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Harry Chappas said:

How didn't he get a shot before fucking Clint Frazier....they are clueless morons

I've been waiting for that move for awhile to be honest. Who the hell are they protecting on the 40 man?