Game Thread Palooza Day 1.....Cease vs Dunning

wegner

37 minutes ago, whitesoxfan99 said:

Also why have Andrus and Grandal not been designated for assignment yet?  Horrible baseball players.  Let Sosa start playing every day.  I’m sure he sucks but start evaluating him.

They played with 25 players on the roster again. Couldn't even get another guy up tonight.

1 hour ago, fathom said:

It’s really frustrating to see how awful Vaughn and Colas are 

Vaughn has had a lot of time to get his act together at the ML level. Colas who knows. But I do wonder after spending so much time in the off season with the Sox hitting coaches if they tried to make him something he isn't. We all know he badly needs to be more selective but the weak contact is perplexing and lack of any power is also disturbing. Maybe it can be chalked up to inexperience but it hasn't been a smooth transition that's for sure. I still see him going live on instagram  just a few days ago.  Hate to think he's more like Mercedes than someone who actually cares about baseball enough to take it seriously.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Highland said:

I'm sick of watching Cease struggle with his location and then throw tantrums on the mound.  Don't know what is happening with this guy, but the Sox don't have a rotation anymore. Can't they white flag the season and go home?

can't lose or get hurt if you don't play.

8 hours ago, White Sox Park said:

Marlins came back and won that game . a lot more fun than watching the White Sox.

Watching submarine races and grass grow is more fun and exciting than watching Sox games.

Edited by The Mighty Mite