Sox, Tribe, Peacock at High Noon Sunday, EDT.

oldsox

2 hours ago, WBWSF said:

I agree with you. i don't believe in tanking. Some so called White Sox fans post they hope the team keeps losing and others say stop going to the games. Those fans should find something else to do and support another team.

So let me understand you.

A completely dysfunctional and incompetent organization deserves UNQUESTIONED loyalty just because why exactly?

Especially when basically since the start of the 2007 season it has been basically one big middle finger to the fan base.

These cowards even cancelled Sox Fest and will probably do it again this winter.

Yet in your mind they deserve the unadulterated adoration and loyalty from the fans.

Can you imagine posting this ludicrous idea in New York, Philadelphia or Boston?

Seriously? 😆

Last I looked it wasn't 1955 anymore...it's 2023.

2 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

So let me understand you.

A completely dysfunctional and incompetent organization deserves UNQUESTIONED loyalty just because why exactly?

Especially when basically since the start of the 2007 season it has been basically one big middle finger to the fan base.

These cowards even cancelled Sox Fest and will probably do it again this winter.

Yet in your mind they deserve the unadulterated adoration and loyalty from the fans.

Can you imagine posting this ludicrous idea in New York, Philadelphia or Boston?

Seriously? 😆

Last I looked it wasn't 1955 anymore...it's 2023.

If somebody is so miserable watching the White Sox there is a simple solution, stop watching them. I go to the games simply because i like going there.

• Like 1

Just now, WBWSF said:

If somebody is so miserable watching the White Sox there is a simple solution, stop watching them. I go to the games simply because i like going there.

Good for you.

No one is stopping you, unlike you who feel they have the right to tell fans tired of the entire screwed up organization to go root for another team.

Talk about an imbecilic statement.

I LIKE baseball, I LOVE the White Sox...big difference.

Personally and unlike you I don't pretend to speak for others, I don't give a tinkers cuss if the beer is cold, I don't give a rat's ass if the sun is shining and I could care less if there are a bunch of pretty women in the stands.

Did the Sox win the game...are they having a good season.

That's the only friggin' thing that matters.,

If the other stuff is happening that's all fine and dandy but it is secondary, completely and totally secondary to the object of the game.

To win. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, Vote4Pedro said:

Umm Perez or Lee at catcher and maybe Lenyn Sosa who has 17 HRs in Charlotte who has never gotten a real consistent showing at the MLB level 

Maybe they are coming in September…

50 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Sosa should be playing every day rest of season over Andrus. Lee when he is ready should also be here.

Okay. So write Hahn with your opinion and see what happens. Or maybe they’ll be September call ups.

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Maybe they are coming in September…

Okay. So write Hahn with your opinion and see what happens. Or maybe they’ll be September call ups.

I forgot they have so many open roster spots that become open in September….🙄 try again

3 minutes ago, Vote4Pedro said:

I forgot they have so many open roster spots that become open in September….🙄 try again

Since you’re the expert, why not write to Boyer and guess Hahn’s and Grifol’s addresses and tell them what to do? I’m sure they’ll listen to you.

27 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Since you’re the expert, why not write to Boyer and guess Hahn’s and Grifol’s addresses and tell them what to do? I’m sure they’ll listen to you.

Are you sure those are the 2 in charge? Because that’s debatable at this moment. Hell Brooks Boyer might have more control then those 2 at this point 

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Wonder if it’s promotions for Project Birmingham again 

Idk how I feel about that still….1) sad the Sox have so few prospects they have to call them all up to one location or 2) happy they have some “plan” in place for player development 

8 hours ago, Pale Sox said:

I’m going to guess we see redundant vets let go and some young guys come up. 

Kinda tough with Seby hurt and TA looking at a potentially lengthy suspension. Grandal and Elvis seem safer today than they did on Friday. Plus Lee has done nothing in a few games in AAA. 

9 hours ago, Pale Sox said:

I’m going to guess we see redundant vets let go and some young guys come up. 

Like Peralta Padilla Cronin?

Lambert might be closer again if Santos gets sucked into the "sleeping rookie in the bullpen" media vortex....

Edited by caulfield12

The Bears sell out every game. The Bulls lead the NBA in attendance every year. Neither of those teams  have been good for years. I read the other day where the Detroit Lions have sold every ticket to their games this year. The Lions haven't won a playoff game since 1957. Fans like going to the games and support their teams. I'm one of them. I'm going to the game tonight. I'm looking forward to it. I've often wondered if people like yourself who claim to be White Sox fans actually go to the games.

32 minutes ago, WBWSF said:

The Bears sell out every game. The Bulls lead the NBA in attendance every year. Neither of those teams  have been good for years. I read the other day where the Detroit Lions have sold every ticket to their games this year. The Lions haven't won a playoff game since 1957. Fans like going to the games and support their teams. I'm one of them. I'm going to the game tonight. I'm looking forward to it. I've often wondered if people like yourself who claim to be White Sox fans actually go to the games.

I went to over 20 games the last 4 seasons and was so disgusted with the team that I didn't renew in 2023.  I also havn't been to a game this year and don't plan on attending any until the front office and the owner are gone.  Are you trying to say you have to go to the games to be a fan?  If so, that's ridiculous.