Direct Quotes from Ramirez on incident

caulfield12

2 minutes ago, bighurt4life said:

As far as I’m concerned the only thing TA did wrong was drop his hands. You have to keep your hands up and protect your chin, might get embarrassed if you don’t. Any player who isn’t afraid to fight on the field should be required to take some boxing classes, team mandate. 

Not a bad idea.  It’s obvious Anderson doesn’t know the first thing about fighting and paid for it.  If Anderson is reading this I’ll pay for a couple punch cards at my gym.  He desperately needs it.  He’s already a meme.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, bighurt4life said:

As far as I’m concerned the only thing TA did wrong was drop his hands. You have to keep your hands up and protect your chin, might get embarrassed if you don’t. Any player who isn’t afraid to fight on the field should be required to take some boxing classes, team mandate. 

Ramirez landed a lucky haymaker while Anderson was off blanced and opened up.   This happens even to the great boxers ( see Pacquiao vs Marquez  IV). 

Even Joe Rogan analyzed the video, which was hilarious that we (The Sox) finally made it big 😂

He says Tim Anderson knows what he's doing (as far as fighting goes). 

https://twitter.com/Pingtr1p/status/1688018425036054528?s=20

Edited by HOFHurt35
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Fire 2

2 hours ago, HOFHurt35 said:

This is all BS.   I understand the fanbase has gone complete 180 on Anderson, which is fine.   Last night, the only thing Anderson did wrong was he not landing a clean one on Ramirez. 

Ramirez was the asshole in the incident and instigator.    He slides in hard to every base (which is 100% fine and I applaud his way of playing the game),  then he's going to complain about getting "tagged hard" ?   What kind of b**** ass move is that?   And if you look at the replay, Anderson didn't even tag him hard.  Then it was Ramirez who instigated by shoving Anderson's leg out of the way as Anderson stood over him after the tag.   100% I'd have beef with that if I'm Tim Anderson.  

In the words of Charlie Murphy, "WRONG!"

TAs bullshit and general c***iness got him what he richly deserved. Guy is a piece of sh't and an embarrassment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • TLR 1

2 hours ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Ramirez landed a lucky haymaker while Anderson was off blanced and opened up.   This happens even to the great boxers ( see Pacquiao vs Marquez  IV). 

Even Joe Rogan analyzed the video, which was hilarious that we (The Sox) finally made it big 😂

He says Tim Anderson knows what he's doing (as far as fighting goes). 

https://twitter.com/Pingtr1p/status/1688018425036054528?s=20

My guy Joe Rogan! Hell yeah!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lip Man 1 said:

According to DVS of the Sun-Times in his story today when Anderson is suspended Monday or Tuesday it will be the fourth time in five years.

That's your "face of the franchise / change the game" folks. 

It's funny how when the guy was hitting .320 / .330 .... all these so called "antics" were non issues.

Lots of hypocrites within this fanbase.  LOL

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, FloydBannister1983 said:

Facts?

You literally compared Anderson, who got knocked out by a baseball player, to some of the greatest fighters.

What facts?

That had nothing to do with the facts of event.  Re-read my post.

Ramirez was the instigator, Anderson defended himself, and Lost. 

That simple. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

The more i read about this the more im getting Anderson has been running his mouth and he messed around and found out. Ramirez has had no incidents like this ever and how many times has tim been suspended. Other teams are cheering that Anderson got laid out. Im sure he will also do something stupid again before the end of the season. I also wish the white sox said he was out with a concussion to completely destroy anything that is left of his ego.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1