NY Post puts Anderson tweets, grudge with Ramirez on front page

caulfield12

On 8/7/2023 at 8:19 AM, MikeKreevich said:

It was hoped by some that Tim Anderson would be a role model that would encourage African American youth to play baseball.  

Why do you have to put a racial spin on this?

2 minutes ago, vilehoopster said:

Again, we can't trade Tim away fast enought. I absolutely do not want him on this team for next spring training.  He is an embarrassment to the uniform. 

It’s an easy decline the option at 1 mil. I don’t care if he’s a “bargain” at 14 mil. Forget all that. He’s got to get a fresh start elsewhere for everyone’s sake.

• Like 1

On 8/7/2023 at 7:45 AM, Dick Allen said:

If TA gets his suspension today, and doesn't appeal it, he's concussed. If he is concussed, there is no way the White Sox or TA would want it out there.

Na, they'll do it the Sox way,  TA probably won't play today after getting hit last night in the forearm, so instead of starting his suspension Tim will sit out a couple of games while his arm heals and the Sox will play the games a man down.

• Hawk 1

On 8/7/2023 at 12:47 PM, tray said:

Leather gloves protect the hands which is why tradesmen and other wear them.  The leather glove in itself does not hurt you, but it provides onfidence to strike harder without fear of injuring ones knuckles and hands.

Anyway. I guess there goes the understanding of the oft-used expression "he' taking the gloves off"  before a (fair) fight.  Wow....unbelievable...

Are you still trying to say a bare knuckle punch does less damage than a punch thrown with a batting glove?  Are you also inferring that because Tim took off his mitt and Jose left his batting gloves on that it wasn't a fair fight.  Kopeck was holding Jose's arms and Tim had an open shot at his face only to swing and miss before getting clocked with the right gloved hand of Ramirez.

Edited by A-Train to 35th
sub.
  • Like 1

Imv TA is approaching  suspended Grizzlies young superstar JA Morant level of troubles for his off court misconduct…both super talented but beset with personal anger demons…I agree with posts that at one time TA was a role model with his family and positive attitude for all youth…something happened between then and now more than marital issues…Good luck TA on another team…

• Like 1