9/2 Games

BamaDoc

My guy Mason Adams did pretty well in his AA debut despite not missing as many bats as in the lower levels.

5IP, 1ER, 5H, 3BB, 4K. The run scored on a bloop single > SB > WP > single. 

Barons made a nice play to cut down Caminero at the plate when he tried to score on a grounder to 2B after a leadoff triple in the 5th.

They trail 1-0, getting on base a fair amount but not hitting anyone in.

Edited by Autumn Dreamin
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

Eder probably done. He labored... 5IP 3R 3ER 5bb 5K.  He is not close to fixed.  Trading Burger for him seems dubious at this point.

What a disgusting trade.  Probably triggered by the same dope who drafted Gonzalez.

• Like 1

I thought Eder was going to be a decent pickup when they traded for him but he has come to the Sox and completely s%*# himself on the mound and will be 25 in October. If he doesn't right the ship next year, he's dangerously close to becoming a non-prospect quickly. 

Admittedly I was unaware of his injury issues over the last couple seasons. 

Edited by baseballgalaly

Kanny and WS both won shutouts, which is fun.

Park went 2-2 with a double, 2BB, 2SB, and a HBP. He's been on base at least twice and scored at least once in every game since returning from the IL.

Him and Nishida are a fun top of the order combo to watch and maybe their "get on base and run" energy is contagious? Ballers had 11 hits, 8 walks, and 7 steals.

In WS, every member of the lineup got at least 1 hit for a team total of 15. It only led to 6 runs though, since Chappy's leadoff triple was the only XBH.

Also only 1 walk, and you can probably guess who.

2 hours ago, baseballgalaly said:

I thought Eder was going to be a decent pickup when they traded for him but he has come to the Sox and completely s%*# himself on the mound and will be 25 in October. If he doesn't right the ship next year, he's dangerously close to becoming a non-prospect quickly. 

Admittedly I was unaware of his injury issues over the last couple seasons. 

The odds are against both Eder and Crochet making it as starters at this point due to their lack of innings scaling up across multiple seasons now.