4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT

2 minutes ago, Donny Lucy's Avocado Farm said:

Imagine thinking Benintendi was the last piece you needed, after thinking AJ Pollock was the last piece you needed.

Benintendi is the result of a team that says we’re not going to sign impact free agents so let’s pay top dollar for the non impact free agent. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, T R U said:

Benintendi is the result of a team that says we’re not going to sign impact free agents so let’s pay top dollar for the non impact free agent. 

He is complete trash

• Like 1

1 minute ago, T R U said:

Moronic ownership would rather overpay for a below average regular than a superstar. Makes zero sense.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Impressive amount of fail that inning.  This lineup is putrid.

It's like watching a train wreck. You just never know how the disaster plays out. Entertaining for that reason alone. I have absolutely no expectations and total apathy for this team, so it's just comic relief. Especially listening to the broadcasters spewing propaganda about this dogshit roster.

Edited by Paulie4Pres

Just now, Paulie4Pres said:

It's like watching a train wreck. You just never know how the disaster plays out. Entertaining for that reason alone. I have absolutely no expectations and total ampathy for this team, so it's just comic relief. Especially listening to the broadcasters spewing propaganda about this dogshit roster.

Radio announcers more balanced. DJ calls it like it is. Has praise when warranted.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PaleAleSox said:

Yes the lineup is absolute dogshit, but are the Sox actually building something with their pitching "lab" or whatever with Bannister?

No, they’re not. 

• Like 1

Just now, PaleAleSox said:

Yes the lineup is absolute dogshit, but are the Sox actually building something with their pitching "lab" or whatever with Bannister?

Do you really believe they are? There's nothing this team does better than any other team in the MLB. Any success you're seeing is luck, at this point. 

• Like 1

Just now, Paulie4Pres said:

Do you really believe they are? There's nothing this team does better than any other team in the MLB. Any success you're seeing is luck, at this point. 

Yeah I don't believe it's luck. Sorry. 

1 minute ago, PaleAleSox said:

Yes, and Bannister now has him and he has looked good this start, thus my original point.

It's been 40-50 degrees in Chicago(poor hitting weather), and it's only the third inning in this game... 

Edited by Paulie4Pres

Just now, PaleAleSox said:

Yes, and Bannister now has him and he has looked good this start, thus my original point.

It’s been 2.2 innings? His ERA was almost 7 last year. What is this?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Paulie4Pres said:

It's like watching a train wreck. You just never know how the disaster plays out. Entertaining for that reason alone. I have absolutely no expectations and total apathy for this team, so it's just comic relief. Especially listening to the broadcasters spewing propaganda about this dogshit roster.

I could stomach about an inning on opening day. The radio feed is saving me.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1