4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

Did no kids want to be a ball boy? We have geriatrics out there.

I feel like it's been like that for a while. Probably pseudo security guards which could change now since the netting.

5 minutes ago, fathom said:

He’s the dumbest signing I can ever recall the Sox making 

I could maybe see it if they hadn't just gotten Stassi before. I still would have just brought someone in on a cheaper deal or MiLB deal to compete with Lee for a spot.

Sorry fellas.

I will not be posting here much if any as this is a dumpster fire that just makes me angry to watch and talk about.

I am excusing myself from this organization until they decide they give a crap

Much respect to all of you who come here daily and give your time, money, and effort to this organization and team.......I can't do it anymore.

Edited by 2Deep
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

Sorry fellas.

I will not be posting here much if any as this is a dumpster fire that just makes me angry to watch and talk about.

I am excusing myself from this orgnaization until they decide they give a crap

Come on. This team is in funny bad territory now. I don't know how anyone can get angry anymore.

2022 and 2023 made it very clear to me this is not a serious baseball organization. 

Edited by Paulie4Pres
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, 2Deep said:

Sorry fellas.

I am excusing myself from this organization until they decide they give a crap

But hey, the defense is better which will make things so exciting.  

• Haha 3

Just now, Paulie4Pres said:

Come on. This team is in funny bad territory now. I don't know how anyone can get angry anymore.

Exactly.  If you saw the obvious with what Getz was building over the offseason you wouldn’t be upset right now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paulie4Pres said:

2022 and 2023 made it very clear to me this is not a serious baseball organization. 

There’s literally nothing fun about this organization.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Yoan is a fucking stud defensively.

I don't care what Ryan McGuffey says, Eloy is a bigger bust than Moncada.

Moncada can at least do cool s%*# on defense and will at least try to play through pain. Eloy winces and he's down. I've seen Yoan make pained faces after fouling a ball off his shin and then make a dope play in the field too many times to count.

Dude is broken, overpaid, and still a bust relative to expectations, but there are bigger busts.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, Paulie4Pres said:

Seriously, 90% knew this was coming. I’m just watching for the future. 

• Like 1

Just now, WhiteSox2023 said:

Exactly.  If you saw the obvious with what Getz was building over the offseason you wouldn’t be upset right now.

What exactly is Chris Getz building?  for now or the future?

Ponder on that.........

It means crap until the old man in the high castle doesn't croak 

• Like 1

Just now, 2Deep said:

What exactly is Chris Getz building?  for now or the future?

Ponder on that.........

It means crap until the old man in the high castle doesn't croak 

Yep, I would argue the future looks just as bad as it did last year, but that’s a personal opinion.   The Cease return lacks core building pieces, and there’s not much left to acquire talent.

Just now, fathom said:

Charlotte is playing now?

Well, and I just love baseball. I don’t really care if they suck, they’ve sucked pretty much most of my existence as a fan anyways. 

Just now, T R U said:

Well, and I just love baseball. I don’t really care if they suck, they’ve sucked pretty much most of my existence as a fan anyways. 

Totally fair, and I was just joking.  Charlotte is a one man team also.