4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

The Sox extended roster shows very little difference in player quality between about #10 and #50 in Chicago and down into Charlotte.

Half of the AAA and MLB roster are worthy of that AAAA distinction. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, baseball_gal_aly said:

Y'all still think the ALC is too bad for the Sox to lose 110+? 

Yeah, I still think they don’t lose 110. Hell, you can argue they should be 3-0 right now instead of 0-3. 

5 minutes ago, TheBooneLoganEra said:

This is not fun, and a 100 loss season accomplishes nothing. Jerry refuses to invest with money hard working sox fans fork over to him hand over fist. My kids are both at an impressionable age for baseball and they're already tired of all the losing. The entire organization is trash and it wasn't always this way. This is not fun bad. 

I would love for a record breaking season for all the wrong reasons to embarrass Jerry and all his cronies to death, but I don't think anyone in this organization is even capable of feeling embarrassment. This team continuing to be a national embarrassment IS something though, even if it changes nothing. 

JR needs to die and that's all there is to it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, baseball_gal_aly said:

Y'all still think the ALC is too bad for the Sox to lose 110+? 

what team in the ALC are the Sox gonna have a + .500 record against tho, theyre gonna be the worst in the division versus the division 

1 minute ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

He threw 5 scoreless (6K/1BB) for the Diamondbacks AAA team.

I know. Take a gander at his offspeed stuff making the Aviators look silly, just as Fletcher lines out.

1 minute ago, Paulie4Pres said:

I would love for a record breaking season for all the wrong reasons to embarrass Jerry and all his cronies to death, but I don't think anyone in this organization is even capable of feeling embarrassment. This team continuing to be a national embarrassment IS something though, even if it changes nothing. 

JR needs to die and that's all there is to it.

It'll change nothing. I was delusional yesterday thinking an 0-10 start might get pedro fired but the organization is expecting a 100 loss season. Nothing will change. Just less and less people caring. 

• Like 2

Just now, TheBooneLoganEra said:

It'll change nothing. I was delusional yesterday thinking an 0-10 start might get pedro fired but the organization is expecting a 100 loss season. Nothing will change. Just less and less people caring. 

Grifol was kept around to be the scapegoat.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, TheBooneLoganEra said:

This is not fun, and a 100 loss season accomplishes nothing. Jerry refuses to invest with money hard working sox fans fork over to him hand over fist. My kids are both at an impressionable age for baseball and they're already tired of all the losing. The entire organization is trash and it wasn't always this way. This is not fun bad. 

I thought last years cast of characters was bad but what we have this year is not even close to a Major League ball club, this is beyond embarrassing and you are correct, no Sox fan should spend a dime on this franchise, Reinsdork has brought this organization down to its lowest level since the 8 Black Sox were banned from baseball. I have my thoughts of why this is happening but I’ll keep them to myself for the time being.

Edited by The Mighty Mite
  • Like 2