4/1 Braves @ White Sox, 1:10pm CT

Just now, fathom said:

Biggest thing that separates him from being an MVP candidate.  Far too many games where he is a total non-factor 

And perhaps that's an organizational problem. I don't think the hitters EVER have a plan for the pitcher they are facing. They threw Robert like 3 strikes the last two games, and he has struck out what, 5 times? Just don't fucking swing, if they aren't throwing strikes.

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

There was talk he was tipping pitches. Hope he figures it out.

So do I, it would be nice to get something for him at the deadline. 

1 minute ago, Paulie4Pres said:

And perhaps that's an organizational problem. I don't think the hitters EVER have a plan for the pitcher they are facing. They threw Robert like 3 strikes the last two games, and he has struck out what, 5 times? Just don't fucking swing, if they aren't throwing strikes.

Did you watch yesterday's game? He got hosed on like 4 calls. He didn't swing at at least 2 balls that he ended up striking out looking on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PaleAleSox said:

Did you watch yesterday's game? He got hosed on like 4 calls. He didn't swing at at least 2 balls that he ended up striking out looking on.

Two of those he got hosed on the called third strike. But he's swinging at garbage.

Edited by Paulie4Pres
  • Like 1

Just now, Lightly Folded said:

Sheets belongs in a 16 inch softball league.

Man, our farm director really did a great job with all these guys.  Where is he these days?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Fire 1

In case you want to take a moment from this team being terrible...the At Bat app has a live visualization of the game. I'm guessing they're using the Statcast cameras to animate in real-time. It's pretty cool. 

• Like 1