4/20 Sox @ Phillies 5:05PM CT

6 minutes ago, cuban_sammiches said:

I watch until my wife comes in and says "why the f*** are you watching this s%*#?" And then she puts on some true crime show.

That's fair. True crime is less brutal and gory.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

Imagine wasting a combined $9 million dollars on Nicky Lopez, Michael Soroka, and Chris Flexen.  Three guys everyone knew would suck, except for Getz.

Quite literally burning $9 million in a fireplace.

Don't want to stick up for the mess JR created but we all knew this team would be a mess and the best bets for surprise seasons usually come from the pitching be it a break out younger pitcher or a rebounding dumpster dive.

Getz knew what he was getting, a bunch of projects and some decent defensive players who couldn't hit.

There's a difference between  what you do and what you are able to do.

Maybe I could've kept this post shorter by just saying  JR 10 times.

This s%*# is bullshit. Thanks fucking Jerry go rejoice in your misery mother fucker. 43 years of misery you have given Sox fans. You fucking s%*# head

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 3
  • Hawk 1

Just now, cuban_sammiches said:

That's exactly what a few passengers said climbing into the Titanic lifeboats!

If you can't have a sense of humor about this historic ineptitude...there's absolutely zero point in getting upset with anyone but Reinsdorf.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

This s%*# is bullshit. Thanks fucking Jerry go rejoice in your misery mother fucker. 43 years of misery you have given Sox fans. You fucking s%*# head

Tell us how you really feel

2 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Profits are still looking good.  Have you tried the Campfire Milkshake?

• Haha 2

Just now, WhiteSox2023 said:

That's become the go to joke of the season.

That and Benetti basically getting canned for how he ate the food they wanted him to promote.

3 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

All anger aside - and I also have a lot towards that f*** - I can’t imagine being ok with my legacy being what his will be. Imagine knowing people will be partying the day you die? 
That’s probably one of the differences between the average person and billionaires. Not understanding basic human emotion. 

5 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

No. I don't fucking care. Wouldn't drive 11 hours to try it either

1 minute ago, Pale Sox said:

All anger aside - and I also have a lot towards that f*** - I can’t imagine being ok with my legacy being what his will be. Imagine knowing people will be partying the day you die? 
That’s probably one of the differences between the average person and billionaires. Not understanding basic human emotion. 

He doesn't give a f***. Another example of a greedy mother fucker