Back Home: Sox Host Guardians 5/9 @ 6:40 CDT

51 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

I was thinking maybe calling Remillard up gives them an easy DFA to promote Walsh and send down AV down. Then I looked at Walsh’s stats at AAA. Still possible I guess if he starts hitting there I guess.

I know Colas hasn’t been good and I know the org is not a fan, but the obvious answer to an AV demotion (which prob won’t happen) is Sheets to 1B and Colas to RF. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

I know Colas hasn’t been good and I know the org is not a fan, but the obvious answer to an AV demotion (which prob won’t happen) is Sheets to 1B and Colas to RF. 

They have to let him sink or swim eventually. I don't know if Oscar was hitting on one of Pedro's daughters or what. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Eloy cannot cover anything outer half of the plate. He's completely clueless about it and so is the staff apparently.

His batting stance puts him at a disadvantage and the pitchers exploit it time and time again, that's why we see so many ground and pop outs.  Eloy get's lucky every once in awhile and connects, unfortunately it's usually with no-one on base.

• Like 1