White Sox vs. Deerfield Pharmaceuticals - 5/13, 6:40 PM (PPD to DH 5/14 3:40 first pitch)

As a kid I never imagined seeing a team with so many guys with an OPS below 550. It's just something that never really happened for various reasons and now in today's environment at least on the edges of the bell curve for bad rosters it's common. 

1 minute ago, TheBooneLoganEra said:

Haha....this team is so good at ruining good vibes with stupidity 

Things are going good!

Pedro: Let me stop you right there

• Haha 1

“I didn’t like the fact that he missed a hit and run [sign]. Nicky did a good job there and he missed a hit and run." - Grifol on Ramos.

Oh,oh.....

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, chitownsportsfan said:

newness of season is wearing off guys. now it's just bad baseball.

you guys haven't seen bad until all our good players have been traded away at the deadline.  if people think 3-22 was bad, just wait 

Edited by joejoesox

1 hour ago, Lip Man 1 said:

“I didn’t like the fact that he missed a hit and run [sign]. Nicky did a good job there and he missed a hit and run." - Grifol on Ramos.

Oh,oh.....

Nothing like throwing your rookie under the bus after he hurt himself

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Oh,oh.....

"I don't like the fact that he's the manager of the team [the Sox]. Ramos does a good job playing baseball and he is a terrible coach" - me on Grifol. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

Even after getting a hit, Ortega OPS is 120 points less than Maldonados.

Ortega and Maldonado hitting back to back was a scary proposition.  The Maldonado line is alive and well with these two.

6 hours ago, Rusty_Kuntz said:

Ortega backed up by Maldonado is like the 24 Sox Bash Brothers!

Ortega is bad and with no protection even worse.  Batting averages today are .071 for Ortega thanks to his bunt single, and .101 for Maldonado barely above its line.  Fortunately, Sox survived the game, but let’s not try that luck again, and nobody will accuse our Bash Brothers of using PEDs.

8 hours ago, fathom said:

How in the world did he let Lopez hit there?  This was a horribly managed game

Inexplicable.  We are cursed with all our recent managers.  They are very adept are making the wrong decisions.