5/21/24 - 6:07pm: The White Sox ( suck ) vs The Toronto Blue Jays

6 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Garrett just painting 99 on the black to lefties. I feel that in my soul. s%*# hurts me as a lefty batter. From that arm slot? Forget it. And that slider? Sit down.

He's just passed 60 innings already in this game...weren't we all targeting 80-90 IP, pushing 100 for an entirely healthy season that almost nobody believed was actually possible?   Well, at least a half season, or whatever.

Just now, caulfield12 said:

He's just passed 60 innings already in this game...weren't we all targeting 80-90 IP, pushing 100 for an entirely healthy season that almost nobody believed was actually possible?   Well, at least a half season, or whatever.

I said many times I thought that 25 starts at 100-120 IP was reasonable. At this rate he'll get there.

• Like 2

Man, the Blue Jays' rebuild has hit an inflection point.

Both Bichette and Guerrero are on the block, control through 2025 and Springer's one of the worst players in baseball statistically, when he's actually healthy enough to take the field.

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Are they going to shut Crochet down in July? Or is going to miss a few starts?