September 20Sep 20 2 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:Beat themselves today more than I've ever seen them do. Fumble at the goalline. Caleb scores if he doesn't get hurt. Blocked FG after.Roush killed them today
September 20Sep 20 Just now, fathom said:Roush killed them todayInvestigate him for gambling. Coming from Stanford, he may have thought himself too smart to get caught.
September 20Sep 20 2 minutes ago, fathom said:Roush killed them todayPoles once again drafting an absolute bust in the 3rd.This might have been the most cursed game I've seen them play under Ben. Got it down on the goal line twice and got nothing out of it. Probably lost Caleb for most if not all of the season. This was a game we should have won by 2 scores. Instead it's a 9-3 loss and we don't have a QB for who knows how long.
September 20Sep 20 I haven't really kept up with the Bears new stadium plans but does it have a retractable roof? You can't be playing in these horrid conditions that can cause major injuries to star players. It's 2026, advances in modern technology affords us of such luxuries. I get that old school fans love these muddy games I guess but it ruins the quality of the game and obviously lower body injuries. f*** man, it ain't easy being a Bears fan
September 20Sep 20 3 minutes ago, Stinky Stanky said:After last season’s run of luck did anyone think this stuff doesn’t even out?The turnovers, sure. But I didn't expect the most important player on the team to get hurt in week 2. One of Caleb's best traits was his ability to stay healthy.
September 20Sep 20 1 minute ago, chw42 said:The turnovers, sure. But I didn't expect the most important player on the team to get hurt in week 2. One of Caleb's best traits was his ability to stay healthy.Only time I hear about hamstrings falling off the bone are Sox players or pro wrestlers
September 20Sep 20 5 minutes ago, Stinky Stanky said:After last season’s run of luck did anyone think this stuff doesn’t even out?Meh, if Caleb doesn't get hurt, the Bears pull this one out. He could have scored on the play he got hurt on.
September 20Sep 20 5 minutes ago, chw42 said:Poles once again drafting an absolute bust in the 3rd.This might have been the most cursed game I've seen them play under Ben. Got it down on the goal line twice and got nothing out of it. Probably lost Caleb for most if not all of the season. This was a game we should have won by 2 scores. Instead it's a 9-3 loss and we don't have a QB for who knows how long.Is it on Poles or is it on Ben? From everything everyone says, Ben is who dictates who they draft and therefore Poles gets no credit for Loveland for example.Which one is it?
September 20Sep 20 4 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:I haven't really kept up with the Bears new stadium plans but does it have a retractable roof? You can't be playing in these horrid conditions that can cause major injuries to star players. It's 2026, advances in modern technology affords us of such luxuries. I get that old school fans love these muddy games I guess but it ruins the quality of the game and obviously lower body injuries. f*** man, it ain't easy being a Bears fanNo retraction - they want a full on dome
September 20Sep 20 8 minutes ago, SoxAce said:Sam Rouch had a Velus Jones type game at TE. It was that bad.Him letting the Vikings get to Cairo. Already in the Hayden Large camp.
September 20Sep 20 1 minute ago, ron883 said:How the f*** do you completely tear the hamstring off the bone with zero contact?Yeah the non contact totally made it seem like a ligament injury.
September 20Sep 20 3 minutes ago, nitetrain8601 said:No retraction - they want a full on domeAh ok, better than playing in horrid conditions.
September 20Sep 20 4 minutes ago, nitetrain8601 said:Is it on Poles or is it on Ben? From everything everyone says, Ben is who dictates who they draft and therefore Poles gets no credit for Loveland for example.Which one is it?Roush is definitely more of a Ben pick. But not putting your foot down to actually draft defense is definitely on Poles.
September 20Sep 20 2 minutes ago, chw42 said:I still don't know why Caleb didn't just pass the ball to Loveland.Ben Johnson is forgetting that Loveland exists for some reason.
September 20Sep 20 4 minutes ago, ron883 said:How the f*** do you completely tear the hamstring off the bone with zero contact?Greg Olsen was explaining that when it rains a lot, the ground is soft so you don't really have solid ground to push off on, it's muddy and slippery, he called it heavy legs. I guess I can see how Caleb trying to push off with no support from the ground trying to get to the end zone, must've really exerted his hamstrings...I'm guessing though.That same exact same play sequence on normal conditions, Caleb basically jogs into the end zone. Edited September 20Sep 20 by MexSoxFan#1
September 20Sep 20 Of course the Packers are getting a late hit call that's not even close to as bad as the Bears one they didn't get.
September 20Sep 20 20 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:I haven't really kept up with the Bears new stadium plans but does it have a retractable roof? You can't be playing in these horrid conditions that can cause major injuries to star players. It's 2026, advances in modern technology affords us of such luxuries. I get that old school fans love these muddy games I guess but it ruins the quality of the game and obviously lower body injuries. f*** man, it ain't easy being a Bears fanyou would think that the NFL could do some sort of mandatory renovation rule where every team has to chip in so that every stadium in the league, or at least the stadiums that play regularly in inclement weather get retractable roofs, this would be beneficial to every single team because the away teams also have to risk injuries in bad weather. I don't see how there aren't more injuries in the NFL just from playing on slippery muddy turf tbh
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.