Saturday at 03:08 AM3 days What a fucking loser, he’s looking at the dirt before ball even crosses home
Saturday at 03:08 AM3 days Just now, fathom said:Stop blaming the moundVery sticky mess all night long
Saturday at 03:08 AM3 days Just now, caulfield12 said:Só automátic win tmrw lol?I dunno. I would fancy the team throwing the pitcher with the 3.18 era over the pitcher who has been terrible lately
Saturday at 03:08 AM3 days Just now, caulfield12 said:Very sticky mess all night longThat’s what she said.
Saturday at 03:09 AM3 days I will never understand how a guy throws a baseball for a living every single day, getting paid generational wealth to do so, and then cannot throw it over the plate in a game.
Saturday at 03:10 AM3 days Here comes Steven Kwan and Jose Ramirez to win the game for CLE after they just stare at 12 balls to load the bases
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.