September 24Sep 24 Just now, WhiteSox2023 said:Doyle has been good lately but let’s be honest, Mason Adams could have helped more right about now.Doyle has helped them win games this year. They are incredibly lucky they had him when Peter’s went down. If he had been seriously injured, they would have no true CFer on the roster and you’re probably looking at Acuna out there.
September 24Sep 24 31 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:I want to know where @greg775 is right now.I believe he still has issues getting onto the site (Verizon customer).
September 24Sep 24 1 minute ago, CBJ03 said:Doyle has helped them win games this year. They are incredibly lucky they had him when Peter’s went down. If he had been seriously injured, they would have no true CFer on the roster and you’re probably looking at Acuna out there.I’m not arguing your point, but I still think Mason Adams would have had a bigger impact on the regular season with more competitive starts than Castillo (equaling more wins), and it would be nice to have him for the playoffs right about now. Edited September 24Sep 24 by WhiteSox2023
September 24Sep 24 Just now, WhiteSox2023 said:I’m not arguing, I hustle think Mason Adams would have had a bigger impact on the regular season with more competitive starts than Castillo, and it would be nice to have him for the playoffs.I am a huge Mason Adams fan but having a guy make his MLB debut in the middle of a pennant race coming off Tommy John is nothing like pitching for the Rockies. I think Mason Adams is going to be a big league pitcher because he gets guys out. I am glad that they have Doyle and if he was the cost I’m fine with that. Being able to play Peters and Doyle for defense is much better than Ant or Grichuk. I think that is worth more than Mason going once every 5 days.
September 24Sep 24 3 minutes ago, CBJ03 said:I am a huge Mason Adams fan but having a guy make his MLB debut in the middle of a pennant race coming off Tommy John is nothing like pitching for the Rockies. I think Mason Adams is going to be a big league pitcher because he gets guys out. I am glad that they have Doyle and if he was the cost I’m fine with that. Being able to play Peters and Doyle for defense is much better than Ant or Grichuk. I think that is worth more than Mason going once every 5 days.If Castillo would have been a success, I would have agreed. But since he bombed, we still needed another starter/swingman. Hopefully, Sandlin can fill that role going forward.
September 24Sep 24 11 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:I’m not arguing your point, but I still think Mason Adams would have had a bigger impact on the regular season with more competitive starts than Castillo (equaling more wins), and it would be nice to have him for the playoffs right about now.Eh. Even with his good (but lucky those runs were unearned) start last night he averaged less than 5 IP per start and had a FIP of 4.99 with a WHIP of almost 1.5. I can't imagine he would've pitched better than that in a pennant race.
September 24Sep 24 Just now, almagest said:Eh. Even with his good (but lucky those runs were unearned) start last night he averaged less than 5 IP per start and had a FIP of 4.99 with a WHIP of almost 1.5. I can't imagine he would've pitched better than that in a pennant race.Also, for as bad as he was, the Sox went 3-3 in Castillo starts. Obviously there could be a ripple effect, but I don't know if they do anything with Adams instead that would have been much better.
September 24Sep 24 I’ve been in work hell.can’t believe they did it. Will be at game Friday. 100/10Great year, fun to care about the Sox again
September 24Sep 24 This has always been my favorite time of year . football & the baseball post season . this year there is that added bonus of having the White Sox in it.
September 25Sep 25 2 hours ago, WhiteSox2023 said:All the players are getting Brooke wet.Don't blame them
September 25Sep 25 2 hours ago, JoeCredeYes said:When you win the beer tas2 hours ago, WhiteSox2023 said:Me watching while @ron883 delivers the spankings…Bet alice had a mess downstairs after that spanking
September 25Sep 25 1 minute ago, Whisox05 said:Yea gonna go with Ron on this one, they're gonna be hungover as f*** tomorrow 😂
September 25Sep 25 4 minutes ago, Whisox05 said:A number of these guys are hanging dong @Colome's Hat
September 25Sep 25 1 hour ago, Chisoxfn said:So fun - love this team!Thanks for starting and maintaining this place for over two decades so we can all do whatever it is that we do here.LETS FUCKING GO WHITE SOX!!!
September 25Sep 25 So in addition to "Strokin" this is what the Sox played after Will's epic "popping bottles...lock in" speech:Just impeccable vibes. One of my favorite "get hyped" songs of all time.
September 25Sep 25 4 hours ago, ron883 said:It sucks that Schriffen isn't with them for the celebrationDoes it?
September 25Sep 25 13 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:Does it?Tommy Pham was literally signed to kick his ass if he showed up in the clubhouse. Change my mind.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.