56 minutes ago56 min Second time this week front office “analytics geeks” coming under fire…first was Pete Alonso versus Stearns"It's not enough when you have talent, or you have data, or you have computers telling you what to do, because this is baseball. The data is here to help us but at the end of the day, you're going to need experience and veteran guys to win games. There's a lot of stuff that I would like to say, but I'll state it like that."Contreras also played coy with a question about the team's lineup:Question: "You guys for much of the season, especially during the hot stretch, found so many fitting parts in the lineup. What do you think happened down the stretch and into the playoffs?"Contreras: "That's a good question. I'm not going to answer it because I don't want to give my honest answer. We got eliminated, that's the bottom line Edited 55 minutes ago55 min by caulfield12
44 minutes ago44 min I didn't catch the Yankees-Red Sox game, but I see the box score that Crochet pitched. Anyone have a scouting report on Garrett was he 100% ?
33 minutes ago33 min 9 hours ago, WestEddy said:I'll take our chances against either. WILD CARD!!!https://sl.bing.net/hZHp3J0P9Qi
30 minutes ago30 min 13 minutes ago, Falstaff said:I didn't catch the Yankees-Red Sox game, but I see the box score that Crochet pitched. Anyone have a scouting report on Garrett was he 100% ?This is my, admittedly non professional, review of his performance
25 minutes ago25 min 17 minutes ago, Falstaff said:I didn't catch the Yankees-Red Sox game, but I see the box score that Crochet pitched. Anyone have a scouting report on Garrett was he 100% ?It was ugly but maybe not quite as bad as his box score looks.I didnt see velocities on his fastball, he gave up a lot of hits but seemed like relatively soft contact. I was sort of half watching that on TV2 and sox lockerroom celebration on TV1
22 minutes ago22 min 2 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:It was ugly but maybe not quite as bad as his box score looks.I didnt see velocities on his fastball, he gave up a lot of hits but seemed like relatively soft contact. I was sort of half watching that on TV2 and sox lockerroom celebration on TV1I was curious on his Velo and if he was rushed back. I am still a fan of Garrett Edited 21 minutes ago21 min by Falstaff
16 minutes ago16 min 29 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:Lmao the honest answer is WE WAS CHEATIN AND HAD TO STOPI'm out of the loop, can you elaborate?
8 minutes ago8 min 8 minutes ago, pettie4sox said:I'm out of the loop, can you elaborate?It’s speculation that during their 19 game win streak they were hacking pitch com.
6 minutes ago6 min 9 minutes ago, pettie4sox said:I'm out of the loop, can you elaborate?What palealesox said. I think someone here shared a tweet where someone laid out exactly what they needed to hack pitch com and it was basically 25 dollars in Amazon s%*# and a little buzzerand that team absolutely turned back into pumpkins when that speculation started
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.