5 hours ago5 hr 5 minutes ago, Green Line said:The rudest interaction I ever had at Soxfest was with the Chairman of the Board himself. What a grouch.Antonacci?
4 hours ago4 hr They did do a national search the last time and Schriff was not the first pick. I know of a few people who got a very close look. Wonder if they will be considered this time around again.
4 hours ago4 hr 34 minutes ago, almagest said:At least right now I kinda get it because isn't Frank suing the team? But before that it seemed like petty grudges. Same with AJ - he criticized the team and now he's on Jerry's bad side, even though AJ loved his time here and still roots for the Sox.Frank has always seemed soft and easily offended.
3 hours ago3 hr 54 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:Frank has always seemed soft and easily offended.Yeah, I will always be a big fan of Frank, but he has always been insecure and the other things that go along with being an insecure person. I think it's easy enough to chalk it up to his background or whatever so it's not like I think he's a bad person or something, but it's hard to deny even if he has sometimes been right to point some of the fingers that have been pointed. Some of the fingers pointing at him were right too.
3 hours ago3 hr 7 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:I will believe it when I see it, and with the off season we have in store, who knows when that will be.Yes. The Sox are a tough nut as far as franchise normalization. Soon.
3 hours ago3 hr 3 hours ago, Snopek said:I say put mics in front of Chuck and Ozzie during the broadcasts and let whatever happens happen.Absolutely 👍
3 hours ago3 hr 3 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:Look if there was a pay feed to hear Ozzie's thoughts live during a game, I would be all over it.Can AI translate him?
3 hours ago3 hr 5 hours ago, chitownsportsfan said:Sox twitter is the worst. People are really trying to argue that John losing his job is some sad sack moment? GMAFB. In most universes that don't have an owner like JR, John is still doing slam ball and random Big East basketball games. He was over promoted. Oh well.His best broadcast of the season was an LA Sparks wnba game.Didn't know most of the bench players on either roster.But much more enthusiastic for basketball.Reported top contender three years ago Mike Monaco did a lot of US Open tennis quite well.Karl Ravech would be my choice...but salary demands likely too high, unless he has some unknown Chicago ties?
3 hours ago3 hr 45 minutes ago, Jake said:Yeah, I will always be a big fan of Frank, but he has always been insecure and the other things that go along with being an insecure person. I think it's easy enough to chalk it up to his background or whatever so it's not like I think he's a bad person or something, but it's hard to deny even if he has sometimes been right to point some of the fingers that have been pointed. Some of the fingers pointing at him were right too.Yeah, it's not like he is a bad or horrible person, but it definitely explains a lot of his off of the field stuff.
3 hours ago3 hr 1 minute ago, Chick Mercedes said:Can AI translate him?Better hope he's not drinking or that his Spanish words aren't accurately translated.AI CGI can insert Beltin' Bill Melton somehow as well. Edited 3 hours ago3 hr by caulfield12
3 hours ago3 hr 2 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:Can AI translate him?There are things even AI cannot handle.
2 hours ago2 hr 2 hours ago, PaleAleSox said:They did do a national search the last time and Schriff was not the first pick. I know of a few people who got a very close look. Wonder if they will be considered this time around again.Maybe the Sox were not their first pick
1 hour ago1 hr 18 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:Maybe the Sox were not their first pickIt was someone with another team and it was money.
50 minutes ago50 min After the second season in 2003, SlamBall creator Mason Gordon and co-producer Telepictures Productions had a disagreement. The league was dissolved.SlamBall - WikipediaHow much do SlamBall players get paid?How much does a Slam Ball make? As of Sep 24, 2026, the average annual pay for a Slam Ball in the United States is $31,453 a year. Just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $15.12 an hour. This is the equivalent of $604/week or $2,621/month.
38 minutes ago38 min 16 minutes ago, Ozzie for Manager said:If Schiff is gone how will I know who has the green light on 3-0?How will you know a 4-4 game in the 4th inning is far from over. Or a flyball to left field is caught by the SS on the infield dirt.
33 minutes ago33 min 23 minutes ago, Ozzie for Manager said:If Schiff is gone how will I know who has the green light on 3-0?“Green light here Steve?”
26 minutes ago26 min 6 minutes ago, AntMan26 said:“Green light here Steve?”You just know Steve wants to do this to him every time he asks.
17 minutes ago17 min 8 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:You just know Steve wants to do this to him every time he asks.He's either oblivious or he does it to piss him off.
13 minutes ago13 min 2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:He's either oblivious or he does it to piss him off.You know he just leans back in his chair, smiles at Steve, and Steve just mouths back at him “Don’t you fucking do it” and Jon just nods his head like “I’m doing it”. And then he does it. And then Steve responds while holding his middle finger up to Jon. Edited 13 minutes ago13 min by AntMan26
11 minutes ago11 min 2 minutes ago, AntMan26 said:You know he just leans back in his chair, smiles at Steve, and Steve just mouths back at him “Don’t you fucking do it” and Jon just nods his head like “I’m doing it”. And then he does it. And then Steve responds while holding his middle finger up to Jon.I could totally see him being oblivious.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.