1 hour ago1 hr 2 minutes ago, WBWSF said:1) I was under the impression the TV announcers were pulling for Cleveland. 2) One game down, 2 games to go. 3) The White Sox Are Coming, Tra La, Tra La!!!!The lady who did the on field interviews sounded like she was for the White Sox.
1 hour ago1 hr What a crazy season.because we have so few examples, it does feel like the 05 postseason where suddenly everything was working.
1 hour ago1 hr Author 2 minutes ago, bmags said:What a crazy season.because we have so few examples, it does feel like the 05 postseason where suddenly everything was working.We had an elite staff that year that did historic things. This is certainly different but I know what you're saying.
1 hour ago1 hr 2 minutes ago, bmags said:What a crazy season.because we have so few examples, it does feel like the 05 postseason where suddenly everything was working.Will making the right moves every time to get out of bases loaded jams make it seem that way. We definitely have a horseshoe up our ass right now and that's a good thing.
1 hour ago1 hr I love these media questions "Grant Taylor JUST threw 50 pitches..."Yea, "Just" as in last Tuesday. Clowns.
1 hour ago1 hr One of my best friends is a Guards fan and he is shocked right now. They really didn't know Taylor IS THAT GUY.
1 hour ago1 hr 7 minutes ago, WBWSF said:1) I was under the impression the TV announcers were pulling for Cleveland. 2) One game down, 2 games to go. 3) The White Sox Are Coming, Tra La, Tra La!!!!I didn't notice that. They seemed to have a lot of good things to say about this team. But nothing beats Bozo Berman from the 2005 ALDS for blatantly rooting against the White Sox on a playoff broadcast. Ohhh noooo!!!! Everybody's safe!😭😭😭
1 hour ago1 hr Author 1 minute ago, EloyJenkins said:One of my best friends is a Guards fan and he is shocked right now. They really didn't know Taylor IS THAT GUY.we complained all year about our pitching development and now we have two young studs peaking at the right time. God works in mysterious ways. Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by chitownsportsfan
1 hour ago1 hr surprisingly my BP never went higher than 114/78 today lmao, if I had to nitpick anything today because that's what I do 😂 Pham starting over Sam, not sure I liked that oneNot having Hicks or Hudson warmed up to start the 3rd, just in case Hagen lost the first batterAs far as Cleveland, I'm surprised Vogt used Messick in GM1 instead of Williams, rest vs rust definitely affected Cleveland. Now the Sox get to face Williams with a win under their belt, so advantage Sox? I haven't checked the updated odds yet
1 hour ago1 hr 18 minutes ago, WBWSF said:1) I was under the impression the TV announcers were pulling for Cleveland. 2) One game down, 2 games to go. 3) The White Sox Are Coming, Tra La, Tra La!!!!🙄Please...............
1 hour ago1 hr Im seeing a lot of people online confused because the white sox supposedly have the worst bullpen. Our bullpen has actually become our biggest strength
1 hour ago1 hr This is the sort of win that strikes fear in the heart of Jo Adell and the Cleveland Cavaliers.
1 hour ago1 hr Always crucial in a short series to get that first win in the opener.Going back to the regular season the Sox have now won 10 of 13.
1 hour ago1 hr 19 minutes ago, chw42 said:Will making the right moves every time to get out of bases loaded jams make it seem that way. We definitely have a horseshoe up our ass right now and that's a good thing.He's apprenticed for the best to do it in the playoffs
1 hour ago1 hr Author 7 minutes ago, nrockway said:This is the sort of win that strikes fear in the heart of Jo Adell and the Cleveland Cavaliers.lol, I quit the bulls realgm forum years ago but this still cracks me up.
47 minutes ago47 min 9 minutes ago, Green Line said:Im seeing a lot of people online confused because the white sox supposedly have the worst bullpen. Our bullpen has actually become our biggest strengthTaylor and Hagen have flipped a switch, Hudson and Kay had gotten some batted ball luck, and Newcomb and Brazoban have both looked not greatHaving all star college studs opening and closing playoff games is definitely helping the sox, strokin
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.