Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 95
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kyyle23
    Kyyle23

    wow, fathom. Unbelievable. What did you say?

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

    SWEEP THESE FUCKERS!!!!!! I've been driving all over the southeastern United States since Friday. Visiting family in different states. Got to Florida today for the next few days with the fam. Had my f

  • chitownsportsfan
    chitownsportsfan

    CELIBRATE FOR BURKE! Offense did enough. Sam cannot be in LF late in games.

Posted Images

CELIBRATE FOR BURKE! Offense did enough. Sam cannot be in LF late in games.

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

CELIBRATE FOR BURKE! Offense did enough. Sam cannot be in LF late in games.

Sam has been tested a lot late in games in Cleveland. It's uncanny how the ball keeps finding him.

I was going to ask the meaning of the title, but never mind, I don't think I want to know.

Go Sox!

Is it just me or was Ron Darling absolutely insufferable...

Just now, pettie4sox said:

Is it just me or was Ron Darling absolutely insufferable...

I like his voice but he's awful on national games. Better with Mets.

Ozzie sounds like he was yelling lol. What an incredible game, start to finish. This team has the magic right now, everything they are doing is working. Braden Montgomery disregarding the fathom whammy and delivering that double was just amazing

Let's set fire to their river again on our way out of town. Never coming back here.

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I like his voice but he's awful on national games. Better with Mets.

He just seemed super biased the whole game, maybe you hear what you want to hear being a fan of a team.

2 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Ozzie sounds like he was yelling lol. What an incredible game, start to finish. This team has the magic right now, everything they are doing is working. Braden Montgomery disregarding the fathom whammy and delivering that double was just amazing

Loved he went up their hacking. That was an awesome AB!

Drew Carey is pissed Lol

End it on Wednesday. Send these assholes back to Cleveland. Place is going to be a zoo on Wednesday, can’t wait

I can’t wait until Will grabs the mic and calls out JoeJoe like it’s Ryan Day/Lou Holtz.

f*** Cleveland……that’s all

I don't understand the celibacy bit. Is it something to do with the Pope?

Cleveland threw their top two guys at home...and we're going to Chicago up 2-0. Incredible.

Cleveland would have maybe 1 run for the series without a couple misplays helping them?

Postseason ERA for the Sox is 1.75 through 4 games, .806 WHIP is 3rd lowest behind TBR and NYY.

One win away with 2 home games on deck, here's to hoping the next team flight to Cleveland is in 2027

1 minute ago, nrockway said:

I don't understand the celibacy bit. Is it something to do with the Pope?

after the Sox clinched in Houston Burke was being interviewed and someone ran up and said “celibate for Burke”. Not sure who it was.

9 minutes ago, MiddleCoastBias said:

Let's set fire to their river again on our way out of town. Never coming back here.

GLBurn_1024x1024.jpg?v=1602451695

2 minutes ago, nrockway said:

I don't understand the celibacy bit. Is it something to do with the Pope?

I’m pretty sure with Burke when he said he didn’t have a girlfriend.

Edited by The Mighty Mite

Exit Velocity

108.2

mph

Distance

413

ft

would have been a homer everywhere but CLE and Boston maybe

Miami?

Just now, The Mighty Mite said:

I think with Burke

no gf his whole life is baseball quote

Edited by caulfield12

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Exit Velocity

108.2

mph

Distance

413

ft

would have been a homer everywhere but CLE and Boston maybe

Miami?

Please STFU…thank you!

What a fantastic fucking win! End this s%*# in Chicago!!!

So who goes Wednesday? Opener or Martin?

1 minute ago, nrockway said:

I don't understand the celibacy bit. Is it something to do with the Pope?

Comes from Burke saying he doesn't have a girl or kids so his focus is these games

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.