1 hour ago1 hr 2 hours ago, Melton1972 said:Drew Carey is pissed Lol Kelces from Cleveland Heights not happy either.
1 hour ago1 hr The Sox are currently:+170 to win the American League+750 to win the World Series.I'm going back to bed I'm definitely dreaming
1 hour ago1 hr 9 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:The Sox are currently:+170 to win the American League+750 to win the World Series.I'm going back to bed I'm definitely dreamingThe only team that truly scares me is the Dodgers. I'm pulling for them to lose.
55 minutes ago55 min This team is so awesome. Taylor Da Gawd! Burke with a great performance and good to see young Braden step up in the clutch.They've got the Tribe on the ropes now.Don't let up. Step on their throats! Edited 55 minutes ago55 min by SoCalChiSox
52 minutes ago52 min 30 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:The Sox are currently:+170 to win the American League+750 to win the World Series.I'm going back to bed I'm definitely dreamingSox have a 89% chance to advance to the ALCS according to the ZiPS odds on FanGraphs. FanGraphs themselves have us at 82%, but I'm not sure how accurate that is past the regular season.
47 minutes ago47 min 3 minutes ago, chw42 said:Sox have a 89% chance to advance to the ALCS according to the ZiPS odds on FanGraphs. FanGraphs themselves have us at 82%, but I'm not sure how accurate that is past the regular season.weird get that same 88-89% number with all mlb playoff series in same situation historically...better odds even coming home up 2-0wouldn't be surprised if same for NHL and NBA too about 90%
42 minutes ago42 min 2 hours ago, white sox 80 said:Taylor shouldn't be available for game 3.2 hours ago, white sox 80 said:Taylor shouldn't be available for game 3.Why? He threw 7 pitches tonight and there is an off-day tomorrow.
14 minutes ago14 min Amazing that the Sox haven't clinched a post-season series at home since 1906. Time to end this 120-year drought on Wednesday!!!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.