1 hour ago1 hr 21 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:Definitely a Sox fan. Not sure if he still owns a house in Berwyn with his $5 million net worth these days. Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by WhiteSox2023
1 hour ago1 hr Thome is my guess. At least it won’t be someone that hit a go-ahead extra innings homer to beat them In a WS game
1 hour ago1 hr 5 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:Blummer?Bo Jackson?Jose Contreras?Konerko?Crede? Buehrle? Rowand?Jenks' family?I like the Jenks family idea
1 hour ago1 hr 1 hour ago, Buehrle>Wood said:Per Merkin. Who could it be? Joakim Noah? Jim Thome?Jo would be the ultimate troll job.
27 minutes ago27 min 11 minutes ago, Nokona said:Frank, Thome, Buehrle, Obama.Would add Ozzie, Konerko and Dye
27 minutes ago27 min 11 minutes ago, Nokona said:Frank, Thome, Buehrle, Obama.That's a Mount Rushmore of first pitches that I could get behind.
26 minutes ago26 min 58 minutes ago, Falstaff said:The Big Hurt riding an ATV to the mound with a White Sox Flag mounted on the back.If motorized transportation is an option, how about a twist on the first pitch? JR slowly riding around the perimeter and fans get to throw the first pitch to him.
20 minutes ago20 min None of these names. It’s gotta be a ringer to justify the tease. Derrick Rose would fit.
20 minutes ago20 min I hope it's not Thome. He's got really bigger ties as a player to the Guardians than the Sox.
16 minutes ago16 min Who’s the best player to ever play for both teams that the Sox organization loves?Mike Clevinger!
6 minutes ago6 min 1 hour ago, WhiteSox2023 said:Definitely a Sox fan. Not sure if he still owns a house in Berwyn with his $5 million net worth these days.I don't want anyone tied to politics.
5 minutes ago5 min 20 minutes ago, Texsox said:If motorized transportation is an option, how about a twist on the first pitch? JR slowly riding around the perimeter and fans get to throw the first pitch to him.Post of the week
1 minute ago1 min 3 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:I don't want anyone tied to politics.Agree, keep it baseball related......however I know it wouldn't happen but I would accept Pope Bob.Has Nancy Faust ever thrown out a first pitch?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.