4 hours ago4 hr 21 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:Definitely a Sox fan. Not sure if he still owns a house in Berwyn with his $5 million net worth these days. Edited 4 hours ago4 hr by WhiteSox2023
4 hours ago4 hr Thome is my guess. At least it won’t be someone that hit a go-ahead extra innings homer to beat them In a WS game
4 hours ago4 hr 5 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:Blummer?Bo Jackson?Jose Contreras?Konerko?Crede? Buehrle? Rowand?Jenks' family?I like the Jenks family idea
4 hours ago4 hr 1 hour ago, Buehrle>Wood said:Per Merkin. Who could it be? Joakim Noah? Jim Thome?Jo would be the ultimate troll job.
3 hours ago3 hr 11 minutes ago, Nokona said:Frank, Thome, Buehrle, Obama.Would add Ozzie, Konerko and Dye
3 hours ago3 hr 11 minutes ago, Nokona said:Frank, Thome, Buehrle, Obama.That's a Mount Rushmore of first pitches that I could get behind.
3 hours ago3 hr 58 minutes ago, Falstaff said:The Big Hurt riding an ATV to the mound with a White Sox Flag mounted on the back.If motorized transportation is an option, how about a twist on the first pitch? JR slowly riding around the perimeter and fans get to throw the first pitch to him.
3 hours ago3 hr None of these names. It’s gotta be a ringer to justify the tease. Derrick Rose would fit.
3 hours ago3 hr I hope it's not Thome. He's got really bigger ties as a player to the Guardians than the Sox.
3 hours ago3 hr Who’s the best player to ever play for both teams that the Sox organization loves?Mike Clevinger!
2 hours ago2 hr 1 hour ago, WhiteSox2023 said:Definitely a Sox fan. Not sure if he still owns a house in Berwyn with his $5 million net worth these days.I don't want anyone tied to politics.
2 hours ago2 hr 20 minutes ago, Texsox said:If motorized transportation is an option, how about a twist on the first pitch? JR slowly riding around the perimeter and fans get to throw the first pitch to him.Post of the week
2 hours ago2 hr 3 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:I don't want anyone tied to politics.Agree, keep it baseball related......however I know it wouldn't happen but I would accept Pope Bob.Has Nancy Faust ever thrown out a first pitch?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.