12 hours ago12 hr 20 minutes ago, wegner said:I'm gonna guess FiskThat would be pretty sick he's gotta be getting up there and might not be many of these chances left.
11 hours ago11 hr Just now, JoeC said:Tad Iguchi is my dark horse hereTakatsu and the Gong toohe has been close to Mune from the beginning
11 hours ago11 hr 14 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:Hate those celebs like John Cusack that want to have it both ways. Pick a side!I mean you kind of get all those Bulls' guys, they have to appear due to JR.I was at a Sox game once where they showed Cusack in his suite on the big screen and he was very loudly booed.
11 hours ago11 hr 12 minutes ago, JoeC said:Tad Iguchi is my dark horse hereGreat call. That would be sick as well. Shingo has been around a bit, but I was wondering where the hell is Tad? His throw is an iconic play. Hope he's doing well. Edited 11 hours ago11 hr by chitownsportsfan
11 hours ago11 hr Ichiban Records?The label's name, "ichi-ban", is Japanese for "number one" or "first one", an expression commonly used in Japan to mean the best.Bankruptcy 1999. Now under EMI. Edited 11 hours ago11 hr by caulfield12
9 hours ago9 hr So is all the helicopter activity above Chicago today for Obama’s appearance tomorrow?
9 hours ago9 hr I would prefer no politicians. MB or PK makes most sense. Or Caleb.Fisk hasn't really been in the picture for a while now. At this point, he is off the Sox radar.Last time I was at a game where MJ threw out the first pitch, the entire sports world came crashing down as his retirement was leaked. (1993 ALCS).
9 hours ago9 hr 15 minutes ago, NotSoRetro1983Hat said:I would prefer no politicians.MB or PK makes most sense. Or Caleb.Fisk hasn't really been in the picture for a while now. At this point, he is off the Sox radar.Last time I was at a game where MJ threw out the first pitch, the entire sports world came crashing down as his retirement was leaked. (1993 ALCS).What about MJ himself…
6 hours ago6 hr 2 hours ago, nitetrain8601 said:There's only one answer - Hawk HarrelsonMERCYYYY!Better yet Harrelson and Paciorek/Wimpy together.Just checked, Tom's around 80 years old and Harrelson 85 now.Time flies.Even Ozzie is 62. Edited 6 hours ago6 hr by caulfield12
5 hours ago5 hr 7 hours ago, Whisox05 said:Forgot Manny Ramirez Edited 5 hours ago5 hr by Stinky Stanky
2 hours ago2 hr 6 hours ago, NotSoRetro1983Hat said:I would prefer no politicians.MB or PK makes most sense. Or Caleb.Fisk hasn't really been in the picture for a while now. At this point, he is off the Sox radar.Last time I was at a game where MJ threw out the first pitch, the entire sports world came crashing down as his retirement was leaked. (1993 ALCS).Fisk made his feelings known when he entered the HOF with a Red Sox cap on his plaque.
40 minutes ago40 min Caleb throwing out the first pitch would be awesome and goddamn would that piss off cubs fans who have claimed him 😂
19 minutes ago19 min Other than the standard Obama/Pope answers.Jordan? Obviously rocking a #45 black jersey.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.