2 hours ago2 hr 18 minutes ago, Quin said:I think it definitely will some day, but not any time soon.There's no universe where the first American Pope's visit to the states is a surprise first pitch in the ALDS. His arrival in the US will be an event unto itself and draw millions upon millions wherever he goes.I say they do a version of the field of dreams game in St Peters Square....of course it will only be allowed if Leo's favorite team is playing.Papal security is already there.WHITE SOX WIN.....LIGHT IT UP
2 hours ago2 hr 9 minutes ago, wegner said:I say they do a version of the field of dreams game in St Peters Square....of course it will only be allowed if Leo's favorite team is playing.Papal security is already there.WHITE SOX WIN.....LIGHT IT UPI could actually see them doing something in Rome akin to the NFL's international games. If they want to Field of Dreams it, use the site of the Circus Maximus.
2 hours ago2 hr 20 minutes ago, Green Line said:Well thats not fairIt's why owners want more playoffs and less regular season. That's when the league makes it money because they control it all.
2 hours ago2 hr 2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:It's why owners want more playoffs and less regular season. That's when the league makes it money because they control it all.Don’t teams also make a ton just for hosting playoff games?
1 hour ago1 hr 47 minutes ago, Quin said:I think it definitely will some day, but not any time soon.There's no universe where the first American Pope's visit to the states is a surprise first pitch in the ALDS. His arrival in the US will be an event unto itself and draw millions upon millions wherever he goes.This. I suggested Leo earlier in this thread, but more in a jest/pipe dream sort of way....there's no way it's going to be him.
1 hour ago1 hr 1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:Maybe Ja Rule finally made it to town.This actually made me laugh out loud
1 hour ago1 hr 18 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:Maybe Ja Rule finally made it to town.Post of the thread.
1 hour ago1 hr 23 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:Maybe Ja Rule finally made it to town.I was at that game. When they announced in the 9th inning he wasn’t going to be there, I went through a roller coaster of emotions in about 5 seconds. First I was laughing my ass off, because I couldn’t care less about the concert, and then I was angry because I realized I was now going to have to fight traffic leaving the game. I was so ready to leave easy peasy after the last out. Then all of a sudden I was pissed at Ja Rule like everyone else, but for different reasons lol
44 minutes ago44 min 1 hour ago, Dick Allen said:Maybe Ja Rule finally made it to town.With Vanilla Ice catching the first pitch
42 minutes ago42 min 2 minutes ago, wegner said:With Vanilla Ice catching the first pitchWas that the concert that was cancelled because a gun went off in the bleachers?
41 minutes ago41 min 1 minute ago, hoosiersoxfan said:Was that the concert that was cancelled because a gun went off in the bleachers?Bingo Ringo
25 minutes ago25 min 1 minute ago, JoeC said:Mune’s parents.And Gene announces the extension as they throw to Mune
20 minutes ago20 min 4 hours ago, Chick Mercedes said:If it’s at himYou do need to give him a chance to catch it. 😜
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.