Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Belmont who? I can't believe that's who we made a thread for.

He's a huge Sox fan apparently....the Cubs asked him to throw out a first pitch for the Crosstown and he said No.....I like him

  • Replies 146
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

Unless it's Mike Ditka, I don't give a s%*# who it is.

I don't know who the f*** it is.

1 minute ago, wegner said:

He's a huge Sox fan apparently....the Cubs asked him to throw out a first pitch for the Crosstown and he said No.....I like him

If that's the case he's fine by me!

big disappointment was foreshadowing

f*** Merkin. What a joke.

50 minutes ago, ron883 said:

f*** Merkin. What a joke.

He cares more about Michican than the Sox. All our beat reporters are jokes tbh.

Just now, DoUEvenShift said:

He cares more about Michican than the Sox. All our beat reporters are jokes tbh.

Most of them are complete kiss asses

14 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

He cares more about Michican than the Sox. All our beat reporters are jokes tbh.

Fegan is about as good as they come in my opinion and that's not a knock on him.

He's good.

4 hours ago, wegner said:

He's a huge Sox fan apparently....the Cubs asked him to throw out a first pitch for the Crosstown and he said No.....I like him

He has carte blanche.

1 hour ago, Chick Mercedes said:

I never heard of the guy myself and I'm guessing most Sox fans haven't either.

No idea who this guy was - total miss on Sox pr to hype this without it being someone super legit. They better make up for it and surprise tomorrow!

11 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

No idea who this guy was - total miss on Sox pr to hype this without it being someone super legit. They better make up for it and surprise tomorrow!

I’ve seen that show…if it was either of the two main girls, no one would have been complaining

I'm sure he's a nice guy and a good actor, but who?? Fans aren't obligated to a big name for a first pitch, but it's kind of crazy to hype up a first pitch only for it to be a C-lister. Hope he enjoyed the moment, at least.

Talk about overhyping this! Belmont who?

Total dud of a reveal followed by a total dud of a game.

I’m sure he’s a Perfectly Fine actor and I’m glad he’s a big Sox fan, but hardly an A lister…or B lister by Chicago standards.

1 hour ago, fathom said:

I’ve seen that show…if it was either of the two main girls, no one would have been complaining

She looks like A.Daddario a bit

Merkin hyping it as a big surprise secret name is what made this all so bad. I feel bad for Mr Belmont castlevania getting caught in Merkins crossfire

10 hours ago, ron883 said:

Most of them are complete kiss asses

Houseboy

  • Author
13 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Merkin hyping it as a big surprise secret name is what made this all so bad. I feel bad for Mr Belmont castlevania getting caught in Merkins crossfire

Yeah, hes at least poking fun of himself on his Instagram page that he isnt the Pope/Obama.

Never seen anything hes in but I do remember him publicly turning down the Cubs earlier this year. Seems like a real fan. None of this his fault.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

12 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Yeah, hes at least poking fun of himself on his Instagram page that he isnt the Pope/Obama.

Never seen anything hes in but I do remember him publicly turning down the Cubs earlier this year. Seems like a real fan. None of this his fault.

saved by the bell remake

off campus

7 hours ago, 77 Hitmen said:

Talk about overhyping this! Belmont who?

Total dud of a reveal followed by a total dud of a game.

I’m sure he’s a Perfectly Fine actor and I’m glad he’s a big Sox fan, but hardly an A lister…or B lister by Chicago standards.

Well done.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.