Joe Crede not as good as expected

i think paul konerko will have a huge season next year. He was pretty much unstoppable for a couple month stretch during the second half. Im not worried about paul at all. I was just trying to start some convo, i do think joe will have a good season and i just hope the pitching will follow :cheers

whew, you had me worried there when i first started reading that post. I was ready to go off on you when you said that you thought paul was gonna have a huge year, but you criticized crede in your first post. Then you saved yoruself by your last few sentences.

And I suppose in 2003 I was one of those who most often advocated patience for Crede's hitting in remembrance of Robin Ventura's first season - Ventura was lucky there was no internet then which would have been been heaping vehement abuse on him with his 0-50something streak,

Speaking of Ventura streaks, remember that month he had back in 1991 when he hit something like .500 with a dozen home runs? I think he ended the month with a walk off. Does anyone know where to find that stat?

He hit a walkoff grand slam against Goose Gossage that month. :headbang

I googled and googled and couldn't find the monthly stats. Damn I just remember watching the final game of the month and he just kept ripping on the ball. I believe Frank followed Robin's month with a big month and gave us back to back Players of the Month.

He hit a walkoff grand slam against Goose Gossage that month. :headbang

Don't remember who he hit it off or when, but I remember the ESPN Sportscenter highlights and the lead title was "Rockin Robin and his band of merry men (sox) do it again. Robin Ventura hit a walk off grand slam to win it and the scene was Robin being mobbed at home plate. Big Hurt picked him up over his shoulder and carried him around. Those were the good old days.