The season is official over....

AngelasDaddy0427

What the f*** was he thinking.

It's bad enough you give away one of the best young catching talents in baseball but to f***ing give it up for a fly ball pitcher who can't keep the ball down who's era would inevitably sky rocket to over 5 in a few starts really pisses me off.

I thought we were finally going to win it all this year and now all I can see is finishing behind Detriot.

This doesn't help us it kills us and now the Mariners have a shot to take it all.

This is so awful.... :crying

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's bad enough you give away one of the best young catching talents in baseball but to f***ing give it up for a fly ball pitcher who can't keep the ball down who's era would inevitably sky rocket to over 5 in a few starts really pisses me off.

I thought we were finally going to win it all this year and now all I can see is finishing behind Detriot.

This doesn't help us it kills us and now the Mariners have a shot to take it all.

Just so everyone knows, even after the first inning, Jeckle continued to say in the game chat that Maddux would shut the Chisox down the rest of the way.

Mmmhmm.

only time will tell, pitching wins games....if we keep looking to teh future we might not get anywhere....we now have one of the top rotations in the big leagues....i think freddy will feel more comfortable here with ozzie as his coach, u have not stnace on this trade yet and you should calm down cause in a few weeks you might be eating your words....or others might be eating thiers...i guess we'll see what happens

I just cannot fathom why so many of you are ignoring this...

Catcher is not an easy position to fill. We don't even have another decent catcher in our minor league system.

To just give away a future allstar is absolutely ridiculous.

I am sorry about my comments about Garcia but to give Olivo for him IMO is nuts.

Don't you dare call me a Bandwagon fan either.

I have been a die hard sox fan since age 12. This just has disaster written all over it.

I hope i'm wrong about this I really do....

I just cannot fathom why so many of you are ignoring this...

Catcher is not an easy position to fill. We don't even have another decent catcher in our minor league system.

To just give away a future allstar is absolutely ridiculous.

I am sorry about my comments about Garcia but to give Olivo for him IMO is nuts.

Don't you dare call me a Bandwagon fan either.

I have been a die hard sox fan since age 12. This just has disaster written all over it.

I hope i'm wrong about this I really do....

BANDWAGON FAN

You do this all the time, shut up.

Great line by Super Steve. I laughed out loud.

Jeckle, I don't love the trade, but calm down.

If Freddie pitches like a No. 1 starter he's gonna help us win

the division and maybe even perk up Esteban who has

been great but getting hit a bit.

I think we gave up too much, and don't

like the trade, but if this guy can dominate the rest of the season, he could give us some real hope.

p.s. you've been a fan since 12; how old are you?

Dude, I think you purposely post dumb ass s*** to get responses...HEY...it worked!!!