• dont catch tuna, go to the corner and bring your $20.07
    • im a monster, ill drink anything i can find
    • toaster ovens are on crack
    • deep thoat is a good "film"
    • i love green gym sox
    • rice is good to catch rats with
    • not cutting your fingernails gets you fired
    • peace, love, and whores

See, its threads such as these which appear logical (when drunk) and wasteful when sober.

I'm f***ing ANNIHALATED right now, and before right now I never bothered to post while drunk. But since there's a special place devoted to people like myselft (and hi8is) I'll join in.

BTW, I voted "peace,love,and whores"

See, its threads such as these which appear logical (when drunk) and wasteful when sober.

I'm f***ing ANNIHALATED right now, and before right now I never bothered to post while drunk.  But since there's a special place devoted to people like myselft (and hi8is) I'll join in.

BTW, I voted "peace,love,and whores"

YOU ROCK!

WE SHOULD FORM AN ALIANCE LIKE MINNY AND THAT OTHER DUDE! w00ty w00t w00t w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote

vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote

talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk

best thjread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best thjread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best thjread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best thjread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best thjread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best thjread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best thjread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best thjread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best thjread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best thjread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best thjread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best thjread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best thjread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best thjread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best thjread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best thjread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best thjread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best thjread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best thjread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best thjread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best thjread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best thjread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best thjread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best thjread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best thjread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best thjread ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toaster ovens are on crack...logical choice.

As for all the people who have decided to call hi8is annoying, or have told him to bug off...if you really find what he says annoying...then don't read the f***ing thread.

That is all...carry on.

Where can I write in "Barney Rubble is a tomato face" as my vote.

Nothing wrong with innocent drunk online posting – even if it only makes sense to you at the time. Waking up the next morning (or afternoon maybe) and looking back at the posts and saying 'what the hell was I thinking' is a whole lot better than looking at the unattractive stranger in bed next to you and saying, umm, 'what the hell was I thinking...' :D