What is Sox record in games you attended???

quade36

14-1 this year (the game against the Yankees w/10 runs in the first)...Overall they have only lost 5 games ever since I was 8 years old. One of which was the Cameron 4 home run game (Which was awesome to watch). I would say my overall record is like 110-5!!! My first loss was the cameron game. (It's the truth) :headbang

14-1 this year (the game against the Yankees w/10 runs in the first)...Overall they have only lost 5 games ever since I was 8 years old. One of which was the Cameron 4 home run game (Which was awesome to watch). I would say my overall record is like 110-5!!! My first loss was the cameron game. (It's the truth) :headbang

Shenanigans... You know someone is lying when they have to tell you they're not. Overstating the runs by the yanks, yet not mentioning the game conditions is a tell too.

----------------

5-2 for me this season

I don't know exactly in 2002 & 03, but it felt like we had a losing record.

I was 10-0 in 2000, then I went to a playoff game..... Postseason is a completely different animal..

After that I can't remember... I only started taking notice in 2000, After I realized how many times I'd been to the park without a loss.