Carlos Lee's Homer

ManSooLee

Actaully I agree Jeck, this didnt really need to be a thread, but whatever. ;)

Seems that these days a thread needs to be started for every little thing that goes on.

New thread: My Surprise Today!

'Guys, I woke up this morning, and when I was eating breakfast, I spilled some juice on myself! Thoughts?'

:lol:

Seems that these days a thread needs to be started for every little thing that goes on.

New thread:  My Surprise Today!

'Guys, I woke up this morning, and when I was eating breakfast, I spilled some juice on myself!  Thoughts?'

:lol:

you too!?

Lol, when I saw it, I just laughed. I just love the fact were in the heart of Texas, playing the Rangers, and a Cub fan cathes a White Sox HR.

What the f*** was he doing there anyway? Cheering on the Rangers or just showing up to do something stupid like that?

we're in first and they're nine games back...the cubs aren't even worth hating anymore, they're done for, let em have fun slugging it out with the giants and padres for the wild card, they've become the red sox of the NL, you can be assured it won't be them we'll see in the WS.

He must have gotten his blue and red teams mixed up.

You can't fault the guy for wearing Cubs gear. If I went to, say, a DBacks-Pirates game in Pittsburgh just to see a game, I'd probably wear a Sox hat and a Sox jersey(if I had one :( )

I wouldn't throw a homer back...I think it's stupid...but that's entirely different.

He must have gotten his blue and red teams mixed up.

You can't fault the guy for wearing Cubs gear.  If I went to, say, a DBacks-Pirates game in Pittsburgh just to see a game, I'd probably wear a Sox hat and a Sox jersey(if I had one :( )

I wouldn't throw a homer back...I think it's stupid...but that's entirely different.

I gotta say when I visit opposing stadiums I still represent my team. In the week where I went to Milwaukee vs the Cubs @ Miller, and Cleveland vs Cincy @GAPB I wore my Sox stuff both times.

There were a few Cub fans there.  Several Sox fans were there, and we were quite vocal too. :)

Yea, actually they were...

I kept getting looks every time I commented about something. I am not an ass to opposing fans but this one girl, I just wanted to point to the scoreboard... but I didn't, because payback's a b****.

Besides, when the Sox win the WS, THEN I can point at the scoreboard. :headbang