Jose Valentin

OSUBUCKS2

I think you should say that he saw seven pitches that were out of the strikezone, because only 3 can be balls if he strikes out, naturally.

Comedian:

"My wife is so fat that when she sits around the house, she sits AROUND THE HOUSE!"

Bighurt52235:

"I think you should say that she doesn't actually sit AROUND the house, she's just so large that it appears that she may be sitting around the entire house, because there's no way she could REALLY be as large as an entire house..."

:lolhitting

Comedian:

"My wife is so fat that when she sits around the house, she sits AROUND THE HOUSE!"

Bighurt52235:

"I think you should say that she doesn't actually sit AROUND the house, she's just so large that it appears that she may be sitting around the entire house, because there's no way she could REALLY be as large as an entire house..."

:lol:

Same here but I do hate him batting in the 2 hole.  When we face some right handed pitchers I hope willie is leading off, arow is batting 2nd and jose is batting 7th.

I don't know about having Willie lead off, but he can hit in the 2-spot. Willie seems a little confidence-lacking out there, and even Ozzie has mentioned this in the paper today, which is exactly what you DON'T need in your leadoff hitter. Keep Rowand there as long as he's hot like this.

How about in Maggs' abscence, the lineup look like this

Rowand/Harris - CF

Timo - RF

Lee - LF

Everett - DH

Konerko - 1B

Valentin - SS

Uribe - 2B

Crede - 3B

Sandy/Burke/Davis - C

I think rowand needs to be in the line-up every single day. There is no reason to platoon him with willie. Willie and uribe should stick to platooning at second, with willie getting the majority of the time.

I think rowand needs to be in the line-up every single day. There is no reason to platoon him with willie. Willie and uribe should stick to platooning at second, with willie getting the majority of the time.

Yeah, that's what I meant.

And when Willie plays, ARow hits in the #2 spot, with Willie leading off, and Timo lower in the order.

Comedian:

Bighurt52235:

Oh man, I'm cracking up over that. :lolhitting :notworthy

Oh, then why did you not have it like willie/uribe - 2b. That is what confused me.

I know.

I think I'm just tired. Usually, I'm function on 10-12 hours of sleep...tonight, it's only 7. :o :o :o

Here is what I meant

Harris/Rowand - 2B/CF

Rowand/Timo - CF/RF

Lee - LF

Everett - DH

Konerko - 1B

Valentin - SS

Crede/Uribe - 3B/2B

Timo/Crede - RF/3B

Alomar/Burke/Davis - C

That better and hopefully less confusing? :D

I know. 

I think I'm just tired.  Usually, I'm function on 10-12 hours of sleep...tonight, it's only 7.  :o  :o  :o

Here is what I meant

Harris/Rowand - 2B/CF

Rowand/Timo - CF/RF

Lee - LF

Everett - DH

Konerko - 1B

Valentin - SS

Crede/Uribe - 3B/2B

Timo/Crede - RF/3B

Alomar/Burke/Davis - C

That better and hopefully less confusing?  :D

It's better but I think you might confuse more people now.