Torii go bye bye

Palehosefan

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it was kind of cheap, but it is legal. He better be watching out though.

What the hell were you watching? Burke wasn't blocking the plate, and Hunter CLEARLY went out of his way to take Burke out. Biggest f***ing cheap shot I've ever seen.

This series better not end without retaliation.

I definitely don't want Garcia throwing at him. Maybe if Politte comes in in the 8th we can see a 96 mph heater at his head. I want blood, but then again it wouldn't suprise me if nothing came of it. Ozzie doesn't seem to like to retaliate which is good and bad.

Here is a chance for Jackson to do something worth his keep.

Well - I would have also liked to see him throw at Torii, but also in that situation, there's a runner on third. If you miss him... then it's 7-2. Game isn't quite over, at least IMHO.

f***ing scum bag hunter pulls that cheap s*** and doesn't even pay for it. Hunter better start looking for that pitch that is going to hit him because I think it is coming very soon in this series. f*** you hunter you sack of monkey s*** I hope someone kicks the s*** out of him if they see him around town. God that pissed me off