2004 College Football Trash Talk Thread

What is it with you and / 's?

That's from hangin' out in the fark forums too long. I guess I just picked up the habit. I don't hang out there too much anymore, but the / still sticks with me.

It's just a way of referring to yourself, or separating a thought from the rest of your response.

/internet nerd

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really rooting for UL's QB Stefan LeFors, his entire family is deaf, he was a miracle that has to mature early on. He has a great story and is a great QB. He will make plenty of money on Sundays.

I really like him as a person and as a player. He is a leader and takes everything very well.

Isnt Iowa State in first place now?

ISU wins 34-27 to take over first place in the Big XII North. Here's how the North shapes up.

Iowa State (3-3) 5-4

Nebraska (3-3) 5-4

Colorado (2-4) 5-4

Missouri (2-4) 4-5

Kansas State (2-4) 4-5

Kansas (1-5) 3-6

Whoulda thunk it. ISU needs one more win for bowl eligibility, as the play Mizzou and K-State in the last 2 games of the season.

I'm reasonably sure there are goalposts coming down in Ames right now.

ISU wins 34-27 to take over first place in the Big XII North. Here's how the North shapes up.

Iowa State  (3-3)  5-4 

Nebraska  (3-3)  5-4

Colorado  (2-4)  5-4

Missouri  (2-4)  4-5

Kansas State  (2-4)  4-5

Kansas  (1-5)  3-6

Whoulda thunk it. ISU needs one more win for bowl eligibility, as the play Mizzou and K-State in the last 2 games of the season.

I'm reasonably sure there are goalposts coming down in Ames right now.

Wow, so ISU,Nebraska, and Colorado are actually vying for a chance at BCS GAME!!!!(if they pull of the a miracle in the big 12 championchip game)