**Lions @ Bears Game Thread**

I'd rather win this Sunday. :)

I could care less if we start 0-5 as long as I see progress from our very young team.

Just got back from this party I was at. The Bears beat themselves with dumb personal foul penalties.

The defense played very well - the two players who I though played sort of poorly on defense were Tillman and R-Dub. Also - why the hell didn't Mike Brown absolutely plaster Roy Williams on that one juggling catch?

Stupid penalties - I also didn't think Grossman played very well. Then again, I really didn't like the play call on the INT he threw with 20 seconds left. A rollout right, that play is pretty stupid...

Anyways, I thought Briggs, Haynes, Urlacher, Wale, Terrell, and Mike Brown all had good games.

Go get 'em next week in Green Bay...

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha the Bears thread is so much longer than the Sox. Anyways, I saw the first quarter of the game and then had to go to my baseball game. I was very impressed with what I saw, but then again I only saw the good parts. I heard the bad news of a loss when some old guy came in our dugout and told us the Bears lost. At least I went 3-3 today. :)

Saw the entire game...bears deserved to win that game, plain and simple.

Without that blocked FG return....bears cruise easily. No f***ing way that should have happened.

The INT to end the game by grossman I'll chalk up to nerves...he's never been in that situation before in the NFL...stuff like that is going to happen.

Good chance of us getting pounded into the ground next week....

sigh

You also said that Miami would win :ph34r:

Yeah, he had the Dolphins in bold on the picks page for some reason, but all the rest were in regular font.

That was one hell of a pick, Anthony. ;)

I mean, it wasn't even close. The Dolphins got obliterated. They barely escaped getting shut out in their home opener.

You also said that Miami would win :ph34r:

So thats my team, I gotta go with my team...

But I didnt have any friendly bets that Miami would win.. I sat here and watched so many of you say Detroit sucks and Chicago would be better, when I told you to watch out for Detroit... but no..

Yeah, he had the Dolphins in bold on the picks page for some reason, but all the rest were in regular font.

That was one hell of a pick, Anthony. ;)

I mean, it wasn't even close.  The Dolphins got obliterated.  They barely escaped getting shut out in their home opener.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Your a fool

Obliterated??? Since when is 17 - 7 OBLITERATED!!!!!!

Steve McNair, MR CO MVP, Mr BEST RATING IN THE NFL LAST YEAR! had 73 passing yards...

Did you even watch or LISTEN to the game?

Miami was a few bad calls away from that being a completely different game..

Please for the sake of your credability, next time you make a statement, know your s*** and you wont look like a complete fool

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Your a fool

Obliterated??? Since when is 17 - 7 OBLITERATED!!!!!!

Steve McNair, MR CO MVP, Mr BEST RATING IN THE NFL LAST YEAR! had 73 passing yards...

Did you even watch or LISTEN to the game?

Miami was a few bad calls away from that being a completely different game..

Please for the sake of your credability, next time you make a statement, know your s*** and you wont look like a complete fool

MOS did you watch the game? If so how the hell did you do that?