Is there a safe way to...

aboz56

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the deal with girls you just got to smack them across the face with your dick and tell them to suck on it a bit, they love a man with confidence.

No seriously quit being such a little girl about it, i never understood this until i finally worked up enough nerve to ask a girl out i was 17 the worst they say is no, i told my best friend i was falling in love with her and she ran i learned i can move on after the no(it hurt for about a 3 months) but i got over it, we dont talk anymore but now i have a hot ass girl friend who i dont deserve just because i asked her out not that bad huh?

What do you really have to lose by asking her out? You really don't need a "Safe" way to ask her out. Just be straight up, give it a shot and see what happens. At the very worst she says no. But, just think if she says yes. The risk vs. reward is in your favor. So just go there, talk to her and give it a shot. Trust me, thinking about it and putting it off only makes things worse.

Last time I talked to a Blockbuster Clerk, she told me to stay in school, otherwise I'll end up like her.  :ph34r:

For me to end up like the clerks at the LackLuster Video near my house, I'd have to get a sex change, gain 40 pounds and get hit several times by a bus.

NEVER seen a cute one at the video store by me...

Suggest taking her out for some other kind of entertainment, maybe something outdoors....like skate on State St. downtown.

Well, technically Michigan Avenue now, since they moved the rink to MoneyPit Park, but that's actually a VERY good suggestion. Skating outdoors in that setting is very romantic ( so my wife tells me, haha ), and if she starts to fall you just hang on tight ( can't be bad ). Get some cider or hot choco and walk around that mega-million dollar waste of taxpayer money.

She works at a freaking BLOCKBUSTER, so avoid the movie talk altogether, every other guy probably tries that angle. Suggest taking her out for some other kind of entertainment, maybe something outdoors....like skate on State St. downtown.

Somehow I don't think she would agree to a 8 hour road trip on the first date.. :unsure:

Aboz doesn't live in the Chicago area :lol:

Somehow I don't think she would agree to a 8 hour road trip on the first date..  :unsure:

Aboz doesn't live in the Chicago area  :lol:

that would make a good first impression.... :lol:

I always kinda forget that a lot of people here are from outta town - I guess that's cuz the Chicago media tells us constantly that we don't even have any fans HERE.

:D

Well this is going to sound fairly gay, but what the hell, it could be worth the advice someone gives me.

Anyhow, since I've gotten this Blockbuster movie pass, I'm pretty much in there all the time.  Take out a few movies each day and "back them up" on my computer and then go get somewhere.

Well recently they've got this new chick working there and she's well, pretty damn hot.  Today when I was in there, she was flirting with me fairly heavily (IMO) and I'd like to find out what her deal is.

To cut to the chase, being the fairly shy person that I am when it comes to this sort of stuff, what's the best way to initiate further conversation in this type of situation without coming off the wrong way... I don't care about being rejected or anything, I just would like to know the right way to go about this...

And yes, I'm ready for the cheap shots from you Jas... :lol:

How could this sound gay? Unless you're taking her out to a Streisand concert, it sound pretty straight to me.

:rolly *sigh* Breeders.

:lolhitting