Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Sep 25, 2006 -> 12:15 AM)
So as a lot of you guys know I'm very anti facebook. Anyways, I spent the weekend at U of I and all the sudden there are pictures of me all over that stupid website. My goal was to never, ever be involved with that thing in anyway and now I feel violated. Boo. :angry:

Pictures are just pictures, you are not affiliated with facebook. I'm in pictures too, not a big deal. We'll leave Steve to be the facebook queen around here.

I watched Shawshank for the first time in my life tonight. What the f*** have I been doing for the last 19+ years? Now one of my favorite movies of all time, up with The Green Mile.....nothing like Stephen King novels set in 1930 prisons....

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Sep 26, 2006 -> 10:57 PM)
I watched Shawshank for the first time in my life tonight. What the f*** have I been doing for the last 19+ years? Now one of my favorite movies of all time, up with The Green Mile.....nothing like Stephen King novels set in 1930 prisons....

Heh, I KNEW you'd like that when you said Green Mile was a favorite. :cheers

I think Shawshank is hands down the better of the two.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Sep 27, 2006 -> 10:33 PM)
Heh, I KNEW you'd like that when you said Green Mile was a favorite. :cheers

I think Shawshank is hands down the better of the two.

They are both damn good. They definitley leave you with different feelings at the end though.

This has been bugging me all night...

What the heck was Jerome Bettis doing at a paper products convention in Philadelphia? He played for the Pittsburgh Steelers, not the Eagles.

And, I don't know if you guys know this, but, Jerome Bettis is from Detroit.

/anxiously awaiting Bettis showing up in the antics of Camden County.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Sep 29, 2006 -> 12:21 AM)

What the heck was Jerome Bettis doing at a paper products convention in Philadelphia? He played for the Pittsburgh Steelers, not the Eagles.

He works for NBC now, it doesn't have to make sense.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Sep 29, 2006 -> 12:21 AM)

EAST COAST BIAS

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Sep 29, 2006 -> 09:23 AM)
Why is it it's so much easier to dance when you are drunk, and get introduced to girls more often by a girl when you are drunk?

(I should go out on Friday nights more often). :cheers

:lolhitting

i actually had a kid i knew real well freshmen year see me at the bar last night, he's like "i thought you didn't drink?" (i really didn't freshmen year)

my response: "yeah, i didn't, then i got bored with life."

QUOTE(SnB @ Sep 30, 2006 -> 12:24 AM)
:lolhitting

i actually had a kid i knew real well freshmen year see me at the bar last night, he's like "i thought you didn't drink?" (i really didn't freshmen year)

my response: "yeah, i didn't, then i got bored with life."

I ended up dancing with a work colleague's younger sister quite a lot tonight. I think I'm gonna be in a spot of bother when I see him Monday. :lol:

But yes SnB, your answer is a good one, and one I should use more often.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Sep 29, 2006 -> 11:31 AM)
There's gonna be a day in the near future where Row and I get together and get smashed. We'll make sure not to invite SnB.

^^^

Last night after playing beer pong and drinking some more, a few friends and I went to dimaggio's pizza over here. Jamaal Tatum walks in(a member of our bball team) and I point at him and go "Hey, I know you." He gave me a weird look and walked away. :bang

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Sep 29, 2006 -> 11:31 AM)
There's gonna be a day in the near future where Row and I get together and get smashed. We'll make sure not to invite SnB.

don't let thim walk through the quad on the walk home, he'll mark his territory