Colts

I hate Peyton Manning with a passion, but wow is he looking good today. Freaking Broncos have no shot in this one anymore. I was hoping they could somehow pull the upset but there only shot went away when that 3rd down catch was overruled. I fully disagree with the overturning too.

It was a catch and instead the Colts immediately got the ball back and moved down field. Regardless Colts would of probably still whooped there asses.

Don't know if anyone can beat the Colts. They would probably play at NE next week, right?

I know they shut Manning down last season but this offense is better than last year and more weapons have developed, plus no Ty Law for NE.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jan 9, 2005 -> 02:39 PM)
Don't know if anyone can beat the Colts. They would probably play at NE next week, right?

I know they shut Manning down last season but this offense is better than last year and more weapons have developed, plus no Ty Law for NE.

Yep, we would be playing NE next weekend....

Manning didn't have a bad game at all really in the first game of the season in NE. We shall see.....

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 9, 2005 -> 03:12 PM)
Nope, Ahole in my book.  I hate the Manning family.  I hope Eli and Peyton never win a superbowl and that Peyton somehow catches a case of the "Sucks".

Agree to disagree, I suppose.

That commercial that he made is enough to love the guy.

"Lets go insurance adjusters, lets go!"

Seriously though, the guy is nothing but class. I somewhat agree with disliking Eli and his dad, but Peyton supporting them is what any brother or son would do.

Not to mention that he's one of the best QB's I've ever seen. I sure wouldn't mind if a certain Chicago football team got him. He's a Colt for life though, so thats wishful thinking.

The only thing that bothers me about Peyton is that he seems similar to Tiger Woods. In that it seems his whole life is about the sport they play, with Tiger all he talks about is golf this and golf that, same way with Peyton and football. It was nice to see that commercial add a little more to the public's persona of Peyton's personality. That and Peyton went to Tennessee :puke :D

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Jan 9, 2005 -> 06:35 PM)
The only thing that bothers me about Peyton is that he seems similar to Tiger Woods. In that it seems his whole life is about the sport they play, with Tiger all he talks about is golf this and golf that, same way with Peyton and football. It was nice to see that commercial add a little more to the public's persona of Peyton's personality. That and Peyton went to Tennessee :puke  :D

Well you weren't expecting him to go to UNC, were you? :P

Manning seems to be a decent guy, and he's a damn good QB. I can't understand any hatred toward him.

I mean hell, Brett Farve has kicked the Bears asses for years, but I think he's one of the greatest of all time and I respect him. Manning has put together a season for the ages so far. He's not an arrogant SOB, so I don't have any problems with him.