Opening Day vs. Cleveland 4-4-05

Who will win?  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• [IMG]http://www.ta-sports.net/Corp/mlb_logos/logo_wsx.gif[/IMG]
    • [IMG]http://www.ta-sports.net/Corp/mlb_logos/logo_cle.gif[/IMG]

QUOTE(Texsox @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 01:10 PM)
We need at least one intelligent fan from each of the Central Division teams. This one may be the intelligent one, maybe not. I've been hanging out at one of the Tiger's sites with some really good fans. Nice exchange of opinions. They like the new look Sox, are very excited about year two of their rebuilding process. They think any of four teams could win the division, it will take some mid level guys to have career years and the superstars to perform.

Let Drew Carey and Cleveland rocks stick around.

Sure if he wants to act like an intelligent fan, I have no problem with it. Anti-Sox Sig on a White Sox site = not intelligent.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Texsox @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 01:10 PM)
We need at least one intelligent fan from each of the Central Division teams. This one may be the intelligent one, maybe not. I've been hanging out at one of the Tiger's sites with some really good fans. Nice exchange of opinions. They like the new look Sox, are very excited about year two of their rebuilding process. They think any of four teams could win the division, it will take some mid level guys to have career years and the superstars to perform.

Let Drew Carey and Cleveland rocks stick around.

Hate to break it to you but this guy is not an intelligent Cleveland fan, he just says that we're bias and pumps up his Indians.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 01:13 PM)
Sure if he wants to act like an intelligent fan, I have no problem with it.  Anti-Sox Sig on a White Sox site = not intelligent.

The fact that it links to yet another sports board is more annoying. How many guys are starting sites?

Fortunately, while an anti-Indians sig would bother Indian fans, Sox fans are too mature and secure in our team, to be bothered. We understand the level of stupidity it takes to put that together, and the kind of person he must be, and are able to laugh at the childish nature of the sig. Perhaps it is part of his therapy. Perhaps it's ncorgbl coming out of retirement :D

Let's pop open a bottle of Lake Erie water and drink a toast to the Mistake on the Lake :cheers

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 01:14 PM)
Hate to break it to you but this guy is not an intelligent Cleveland fan, he just says that we're bias and pumps up his Indians.

You've ever been to Ohio? That's as good as it gets :lolhitting

QUOTE(Texsox @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 01:19 PM)
You've ever been to Ohio? That's as good as it gets  :lolhitting

I went to Cleveland back in 1995 on my way to eastern Canada and stopped by the then new Jacobs Field. The park looked really nice but the surrounding area looked like a total slum.

OK You guys I will talk serious to all of you now.

I admit I wasn't before. I will represent the Indians Fans as best as I can in my power.

Re: Jacob's Field surroundings. I was there in 1995 and it did suck around there. I have been going up there like twice a year since then and every year it is more and more developed. Gund ARENA helped out a lot. They really have made that area a big SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT District...

QUOTE(YoungstownIndians @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 02:18 PM)
OK You guys I will talk serious to all of you now.

I admit I wasn't before. I will represent the Indians Fans as best as I can in my power.

Re: Jacob's Field surroundings. I was there in 1995 and it did suck around there. I have been going up there like twice a year since then and every year it is more and more developed. Gund ARENA helped out a lot. They really have made that area a big SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT District...

Dude, ditch the sig.

QUOTE(YoungstownIndians @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 03:52 PM)
Dude the way I hear and read my team being disrespected on 4 SOX Sites I can't.

Prove that we disrespect you guys... use the search forum button and post links.

Otherwise, you are just another troll that will get NO respect.

QUOTE(YoungstownIndians @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 07:04 AM)
yeah I did in Ohio for our great President to insure an asshole like John Kerry wouldn't become president and so your state didn't carry him to victory.

Other than that, let's talk baseball!

GO TRIBE

Since you conviently ignored the requests to take down the signature, I took it down myself. Any questions you can PM me.

QUOTE(YoungstownIndians @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 03:09 PM)
Hey man even in the PM I sent back to you I said you could!

I am here to post. Thats it. The sig is just there! And I got the right to say I hate the Sox. Even without a link!

You can say you hate the Sox, but good luck cheering for the Indians on here(2 3rd place and 1 4th place finish in the last 3 years...SWEET!).

You can't have that as your sig, especially as an opposing fan. That makes you a troll. Trolls get banned.

I am here to post. Thats it. The sig is just there! And I got the right to say I hate the Sox. Even without a link!

How about a weekly Tribe update? It would be nice to read an Indian fans view of the central. Think the Tigers wll be a factor?

hey Jas did this guy just buy Soxtalk from you and not tell us? The only "right" you have here is to go somewhere else if you don't like the rules. It really isn't that complex. This is a troll free board. Period. If you want to talk baseball respectfully, that is great. If you want to go around saying that the Sox "suck" you won't last here at all. And that is the way it is here.

QUOTE(YoungstownIndians @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 04:04 PM)
I never said I didn't like the rules. I simply can say my dislike toward the SOX and the rest of the division...

And yes bad the last 3 years, well look then during the 90s....That is US this YEAR!

You can say that the sox suck is a respective manner maybe? I know i would not go to a indians board spewing what you are. You have a team full of guys who have put up good numbers one full year and have never really done it before. Something to be excited about i know. Along with two solid starters one who just had his first really good season.

QUOTE(YoungstownIndians @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 02:52 PM)
Dude the way I hear and read my team being disrespected on 4 SOX Sites I can't.

:violin

What the f*** do you expect? This is a Sox website. The Sox get treated like s*** and we are led to believe from the media that the Indians will be contenders next season and the Sox won't.